2000 loop party central

stacktester

DIS Veteran
Anybody who reads these threads knows how bad I hate being assigned to the 2000 loop. Over the weekend there were 2 big groups of people camping in there. One was a big boy scout group and the other was a group of cubans that had some kind of St. Patricks Day party going on. Not sure if I'm politically correct but these people said they were cunans from Miami.

Anyway they had a total disrespect for the other fort guests and were IMO poor campers. If Larry thinks cupcakes clothsline is something he should come check this out. When we were looping we saw 4 OCSO cars and several Disney Po Po in the loop. One of the boys from the hispanic camp pulled a switchblade on one of the boy scouts. Asian Jason was on the scene and believe it or not they sent 2 families packing to Miami once they determined who did the knife pulling.

They had the loop completely blocked with kids riding scooters, bikes and of course golf carts. Mostly going the wrong way and telling people to watch out. Security practically lived over there. We had some friends near the CS closest to the group area and everytime we went to see them it took us 5 minutes to get through these people. Yesterday they decided to leave the loop and let the kids drive carts all over the fort and a lot were on bicycles sitting in the middle of the road and wouldn't move. I hope the rain paid them back today. Another thing they were doing is playing salsa music loud all night. My friend went to the CS near the bus stop and said kids were lighting firecrackers off in the shower area and the place was trashed. Supposedly this is an annual thing and they plan on next year already. It's hard to believe the fort didn't do anything. When I was at my friends site he stopped the security guy and asked why they just kept saying you guys need to stop and not enforce anything. No answer lol. If I was in that loop I think I would have left personally. If I was WDW I would decline next years ressie.

I wonder if it was the same group that terrorized the 200 loop in November 09?

Don't profile them because they are Hispanic, profile them because they are bad mannered and inconsiderate. Disney's philosophy is, "Ignore them. They will be gone in 2 days."

I wonder if it was the same group that terrorized the 200 loop in November 09?

Don't profile them because they are Hispanic, profile them because they are bad mannered and inconsiderate. Disney's philosophy is, "Ignore them. They will be gone in 2 days."

Debbie I bet they are. They had some kind of shamrock banner hanging up and they had a whole pig cooking in a metal box. Bring back any memories. I don't care if it's 2 hours, these people are barbarians IMO. Unfortunately there's not an area to put them in where they won't be a problem. According to the boy scout group they went to the front and demanded their money back and they were being refunded. At what point can they be profitable if they're ruining everyone's weekend and causing problems with other guests? I saw someone setting up in 2001 which is right across from their party on Saturday and by Sunday they were gone. They had a pretty big tent set up and lots of stuff like cooking tables and lights so I doubt they were just one nighters. I would imagine they moved to another loop.

We talked to a security guard about the problem as he was trying to get through the loop and he told my friends to go up front and complain. I also talked to Jason and I reminded him how he and his asst. came to 1600 for our 2009 GG because we had a golf cart in the road. He just kinda smirked. I said Jason, you mean to tell me you're just going to tell these people everytime someone complains they have to stop and give them no penalties and he said Disney can only do so much. My friends said they would just call OCSO and bypass them. Either way, these people shouldn't be allowed to do this and Disney sucks for letting peoples vacations.

If I planned my vacation for 9 months, drove 700 miles with my family to the happiest place on earth, and ended up in a loop with a situation like that...I'd be pretty ticked off and extremely disappointed. And if all that management was willing to offer was for ME to go to the trouble of packing my stuff and moving, I'd REALLY be ticked! That behavior is just unacceptable at a family campground, IMHO.

You wonder just how many complaints it takes before Disney evicts people?

You should be able to get your money back from having to put up with the BS they caused. I don't mind anyone having a good time having a GG with family & friends, but not at the expense of others.

It almost reminds me of Spring break around the Panama City Beach, Fort Walton, Destin area. Kids gone wild, usually with adult approval.

I camped @ A local facility in Sarasota over Labor Day weekend! I have never seen so much security at a CAMPGROUND EVER! I got pulled over on the golf cart - not once but twice by (2)different individuals, they thought I was a kid driving! Maybe Disney needs to have a security person PATROL Assigned loops on shifts to prevent mischief......... especially on any type of Holiday weekend....... That makes not so good memories for campers!! Especially paying GOOD money for a site!

If I planned my vacation for 9 months, drove 700 miles with my family to the happiest place on earth, and ended up in a loop with a situation like that...I'd be pretty ticked off and extremely disappointed. And if all that management was willing to offer was for ME to go to the trouble of packing my stuff and moving, I'd REALLY be ticked! That behavior is just unacceptable at a family campground, IMHO.

ITA...and my whining to the front desk would be a HECK of a lot louder than anyone's salsa music.

I camped @ A local facility in Sarasota over Labor Day weekend! I have never seen so much security at a CAMPGROUND EVER!

Was it Sun-n-Fun? They do not put up with any nonsense, as it is basically occupied by 55+ guests.

I'm telling you this much, I will give Disney security ONE chance to make things right. If they don't and guests continue disturbing the peace after the posted "quiet time", OCSO will get the next call. Asian Jason is a wuss and you are wasting your time going to him.

A direct line to the front desk, and not the operator - but someone who is actually AT the check-in building is 407-824-2837. Memorize it, put it in your speed dial, use it, use it as often as needed!!

All I've got to say is that kid is one lucky sucker he didn't pull a knife on me. We'd only be hearing one side of the story after that, mine.

keep throwing your money at the mouse, he's laughing all the way to the bank. or banco if you habla.

If Disney would just warn guests of the possibility of getting stabbed by a switchblade wielding juvenile, everything would be okay. They could put it in the Gazette you get at checkin, or post it on the bulletin board at the comfort station, right next to the warning about the biting flies.

Asian Jason is a wuss and you are wasting your time going to him.

Totally agree with you on that one! The last time we were at the Fort, Camping Christy and her family were camping right next to us. One night, a very large group moved into the group camping area right behind our loop. They were obnoxiously loud and rude. We were all cooking out together that night, and the pre-teens were running right behind our RV screaming so loud that we couldn't hear each other talk, and flashing their flashlights in our faces. They refused to move out of the way of golf carts and cars, and were driving the golf carts like maniacs through the streets, etc. Christy and I went up to the front to complain and Jason said he would do something about it. Never happened. We complained twice that night, but the kids kept it up until the early hours of the next day and nothing was ever done about it. I was glad we were checking out in one more day because I would have demanded to be moved or given a complete refund if we had to put up with it for an entire trip!

Totally agree with you on that one! The last time we were at the Fort, Camping Christy and her family were camping right next to us. One night, a very large group moved into the group camping area right behind our loop. They were obnoxiously loud and rude. We were all cooking out together that night, and the pre-teens were running right behind our RV screaming so loud that we couldn't hear each other talk, and flashing their flashlights in our faces. They refused to move out of the way of golf carts and cars, and were driving the golf carts like maniacs through the streets, etc. Christy and I went up to the front to complain and Jason said he would do something about it. Never happened. We complained twice that night, but the kids kept it up until the early hours of the next day and nothing was ever done about it. I was glad we were checking out in one more day because I would have demanded to be moved or given a complete refund if we had to put up with it for an entire trip!

I have found that blowing my truck horn outside their campsite early in the morning is not only effective, but usually brings cheers from the other neighbors.

I have found that blowing my truck horn outside their campsite early in the morning is not only effective, but usually brings cheers from the other neighbors.

Have you ever heard beagles howl and bark? It is a very distict sound, your first thought is something is being harmed, but they are just getting warmed up. I have used this technique a few times early in the morning to awake neighbors who I felt needed to wake up early after keeping me up late. I would just tell the cubans the Beagles are speaking spanish to them, it sounds about the same.

Maybe instead of Musket Mickey decals "Border Patrol" could be added to your collection, never know when you may need them.

Have you ever heard beagles howl and bark? It is a very distict sound, your first thought is something is being harmed, but they are just getting warmed up. I have used this technique a few times early in the morning to awake neighbors who I felt needed to wake up early after keeping me up late. I would just tell the cubans the Beagles are speaking spanish to them, it sounds about the same.

Maybe instead of Musket Mickey decals "Border Patrol" could be added to your collection, never know when you may need them.

Mickey the Wonder Beagle has been a member of our family for 13 years. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Mickey the Wonder Beagle has been a member of our family for 13 years. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Excellent, you know the sweet sound of chaos.

Now, I am sure you understand the more beagles you add the better the sound, or should I say disruption.

And to think I got stopped by the Disney Po Po and they would not let me go until I got off the phone and "accepted" their new rules booklet. Maybe I should just carry my stun gun with me too?:rotfl2:

And to think I got stopped by the Disney Po Po and they would not let me go until I got off the phone and "accepted" their new rules booklet. Maybe I should just carry my stun gun with me too?:rotfl2:

You can use one of these to give em a quick zap and you don't have to be as close as the stun gun:

http://www.wickedlasers.com/lasers/The_Torch-74-41.html

Only 5 mins of battery life, but it'll do the trick.

"The Torch can burn hot. You can hold the body of the flashlight as the heat-resistant lens burns plastic, lights paper on fire, and cooks eggs and marshmallows."

I think we could all take a lesson from Mrs Gus. She would have gotten a full refund of her entire stay, had the houligans removed from the Fort completely, recieved a free tent from Disney, and gotten a voucher for another free stay. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter