200 SSR at $13 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have rented DVC Points before but it has been 6 years since I have done so. I am interested in going in 2017 for my 20th Anniversary. The actual date of my Anniversary is August 29, 2017 but would be flexible on the dates so we can get more out of the trip. When we stayed last time we stated in the Jambo House and I believe we had a Savanah view ( back then I think I only paid $7.50 or so a point…oh how times have changed. lol). They also set up our meal plan, etc… Please let me know about these dates August 27-Sept. 1, 2017, September 10-15, 2017 or October 8-13, 2017 or let me know when the best time to go in 2017, I would like this to be a very memorable trip . I appreciate your time and look forward to seeing Disney again. Thanks Susanne.

I have rented DVC Points before but it has been 6 years since I have done so. I am interested in going in 2017 for my 20th Anniversary. The actual date of my Anniversary is August 29, 2017 but would be flexible on the dates so we can get more out of the trip. When we stayed last time we stated in the Jambo House and I believe we had a Savanah view ( back then I think I only paid $7.50 or so a point…oh how times have changed. lol). They also set up our meal plan, etc… Please let me know about these dates August 27-Sept. 1, 2017, September 10-15, 2017 or October 8-13, 2017 or let me know when the best time to go in 2017, I would like this to be a very memorable trip . I appreciate your time and look forward to seeing Disney again. Thanks Susanne.

I'm looking for points just like you. That October date will be crazy busy. In the last 6 years, schools have adopted "Fall Break" and they usually revolve around Columbus day. The September date is probably your best bet for crowds and may run into the beginning of Food and Wine. Just my 2 cents. Happy hunting.

I'm looking for points just like you. That October date will be crazy busy. In the last 6 years, schools have adopted "Fall Break" and they usually revolve around Columbus day. The September date is probably your best bet for crowds and may run into the beginning of Food and Wine. Just my 2 cents. Happy hunting.

Thank you for the information. I will keep that in mind.

I have 33 SSR points points left. I have 1000+ points 2017 SSR points can be rented for stays after Sept 2017.

If any points are still available -Looking for value room at AKL 11/19-11/24 or comparable. Thanks!
Kelly

Hello! I am looking for a studio room for the following dates : 12/11-12/13, 1/20-1/22, and 3/3-3/5.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Vanessa

Hi, I am looking for a studio for 2 ppl on Dec.12-14, 2016. I have rented points several times here. Please let me know if anything is available. Thanks!

Interested in studio at either AKL, BWV, BCV, SSR for September 10, 11, 12, 13 (check in 10 check out 13) 2017 thanks! Have rented points many times before

Hi, Would you have 105 points available for a transfer into my sisters account for a stay at the Poly May 7-12? Thanks!

Hi, I am looking for Studio at Boardwalk Jan 14- Jan 18 - 4 nights.
Thanks!
Kristy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter