200 points for rent @$11.25 (through end of AUG) any resort

Status
Not open for further replies.

webcs

Mouseketeer
200 points for rent @11.25 (through end of AUG) any resort

Please keep in mind Boardwalk and Beachclub studios are pretty much sold out. Please be ready to rent as I am ready to rent to you. Prefer people who text rather than PM (which is (904) 300-2382)

Pre-reduced from $12 for you.

Thanks and have a great day.

Looking for ANYTHING this weekend. Check in on Friday June 14, checkout on Sunday June 16. If nothing is available, we would also consider 1 night checking in on Saturday, or 2 nights checking in on Thursday.

Thanks!

VP

Feel free to give me a PM. I am interested in maybe getting a room for August 30-9/1. Studio. Could you let me know what is available. I know that BWV and BCV are usually booked up.

Just sent you a text...I'm looking for a reservation 7/24-7/27 of a studio villa at either

Choice 1:
Animal Kingdom Villa Studio - Club Level

Choice 2:
Bay Lake Towers Villa Studio - Lake View

Choice 3:
Animal Kingdom Villa Studio - Savannah view

Looking for something July 27,or 28, or 29 (just one night). Please let me know if you have anything (first timer as well!)

Looking for august 12-16 studio. Which resorts are available at that time?

Thank you.

Does that mean the points have to be purchased or used by the end of August? We are looking to travel in September. Would that work?
Sept. 17-21 for a 2-bedroom Villa at Wilderness Lodge

Looking for 2nd 3rd or 4th week in July. Any seven day combo is fine. Most resorts are ok also. Need a getaway and our points are booked for Nov.
Please help.....:goodvibes

is it book or travel in August? I am looking for 1 BR at OKW for 1 night - Oct 26th (2 adults/3 kids) for bday party. Thanks!

Hi,

Looking for studio 8/20-8/27..., prefer BCV, AKV but any availability in studio those dates will work...ready to book...thanks!

Looking for SSR STUDIO 7/29/13 to 8/7/13, 152 points, for 2 adults & 2 kids with base tickets & dining. Able to pay immediately!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter