$200 On Board Credit

clairedy6

Mouseketeer
Hi, we have a $200 on board credit for our upcoming Med cruise (3 days!) We got it from booking on board during our last cruise and we've never done that in the past so this will be my first time with any sort of on board credit! I was wondering what the credit is valid for--are there any restrictions? Alcohol, spa trips, excursions, etc? Also, does it expire if we don't use it all on this trip or can you use it again on the next one? Thanks.

It can be used to pay for anything you charge to your onboard account as far as I know.

It is use it or lose it. On a Med cruise, you will likely use it plus some.

Hi, we have a $200 on board credit for our upcoming Med cruise (3 days!) We got it from booking on board during our last cruise and we've never done that in the past so this will be my first time with any sort of on board credit! I was wondering what the credit is valid for--are there any restrictions? Alcohol, spa trips, excursions, etc? Also, does it expire if we don't use it all on this trip or can you use it again on the next one? Thanks.

The onboard credit will be a credit on your onboard account. Any charges to your onboard account (drinks, excursions, tips, photos, nursery, spa, whatever) will be taken from the OBC before being charged to your CC (or however you are backing up you account).

Think of OBC as a declining balance. For example...you start off with $200 on your account and then anything you purchase with your KTTW onboard is deducted from that $200 first....after you use up the $200 then your account starts to accumulate charges that you will have to settle with another form of payment by the end of the cruise.

MJ

So if I don't use it all up on this trip it'll be gone after?

This is true - but tips on our cruise (12 nights) will amount to $144 per person and as you are not travelling alone you will use more than $200 on tips alone!

It is always nice to have onboard credit - we have $275 from onboard booking (it was an old booking where Gold got $275 for longer than 7 night cruises) and $350 from DU for booking through them which means that with a total of $625 it covers our tips for 4 which certainly makes a difference - this cruise was a big ticket item for us even in an inside cabin so every bit helps :)

Mel
x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter