$200 gift card

Well the 200 shows up in your point balance. You then have to order it in the form of a card which will then expire a year from inception (I'm pretty sure, someone correct me if i'm wrong)....but if you want to keep those 200 points in your reward balance you can for a few years anyway before you transfer them to a card. It will say on your statement when your rewards expire in your account.

There are $200 gift card offers and $200 rewards credit offers so it depends which one you applied for. Rewards in your account expire 5 years from the month they were earned (shows on your statement). Gift cards have no expire date.

I wish I could find this offer too. I called Chase because I literally JUST signed up a few weeks ago, and under a much crappier offer.

They said that if I personally receive this $200 offer, they can switch me and make sure I get credited, but I have to have the offer - cannot have just heard about it. So I'd love to find a link or something.

Well the 200 shows up in your point balance. You then have to order it in the form of a card which will then expire a year from inception (I'm pretty sure, someone correct me if i'm wrong)....but if you want to keep those 200 points in your reward balance you can for a few years anyway before you transfer them to a card. It will say on your statement when your rewards expire in your account.

In the offer it said the card will arrive 6-8 weeks after the first purchase is made.

The rules are (or were) you can have up to 3 accounts in your name and 3 in your husbands 3 in your childs etc.....
I have 2 no problems...
It also seems that you can only apply for 1 chase card with a bonus every six months otheriwse you will be turned down
Is this an offer with a pin or code if it is just a special web adress as some other ones I am sure a lot of people would be grateful for the information :lmao:

They changed this not too long ago. I have 2 accounts, got an $200 GC offer in the mail 3 weeks ago and got a letter saying to call them because they show that i already have an account. I called and told them I thought each individual was allowed to have 3 accounts and the rep told me no that they had changed that policy - only one account per person now. Also you have to wait 90 days after you close your account to apply to it again or they will just reopen the closed account. I asked why they sent me an offer for a new card if they knew I already had one and they blamed it on the "other" department.

I currently have 2 Disney VISAs both with a $0 balance :) I rec'd my 1st one a few years ago with a $100 promotion. I rec'd my 2nd one a few months ago for a $200 GC :)

AND today I rec'd another $200 offer.............. What to do ?????

Doesn't hurt to try it to get it, hopefully you'll get lucky and get it. Let me know if you do.

:cool1: Got my card in the mail today! Used it tonight! Please let that gift card get here in six weeks!!! Let us start our trip with a little pixie dust!

we got an offer in the mail today...hoping we get a card (even though we have bad credit).... we are going to wdw next august.... really would be nice to have $200 extra to use :)

Hi....is this offer from chase disney visa? My husband got an offer in the mail from chase freedom and you get a 200 cash back. we both have the disney visa.

I got one yesterday too.

I was tempted, as we want to do an Alaska Cruise sometime within the next 4 years and possibly use DCL.

However, I tossed it into the bin.

We have a lot of credit cards already and don't really need anymore - even with $200 free.

Hope those of you who want the offer get it! :tinker:

I got my third offer for $200 card today- and they sent me a $100 then a $150 before that. I finally bit, and my Nemo card should be here in a few days!

We have gotten two of them and I'm having a hard time getting my DH to fill his out!!!:mad:

My Dave Ramsey lovin' husband even signed up today...I just laughed as he came out after making the call muttering "I think I just made a deal with the devil for a $200 Disney gift card." :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I received this offer too. What can this gift card be used for? We are on the DDP. Could we use it for our tips? I plan to add parkhoppers when we arrive. Could it be used to pay for that?

I got this promotion too. Went online today, filled out the form. We leave in 8 weeks, so I am just hoping the card comes quickly!:thumbsup2

I received this offer too. What can this gift card be used for? We are on the DDP. Could we use it for our tips? I plan to add parkhoppers when we arrive. Could it be used to pay for that?

It can be used for almost anything. And yes all that you mentioned, it could be used for.

I got another offer in the mail the day after I posted that I didn't have one! So... I applied. They said they would get back to me in 10 days, is that bad?

They changed this not too long ago. I have 2 accounts, got an $200 GC offer in the mail 3 weeks ago and got a letter saying to call them because they show that i already have an account. I called and told them I thought each individual was allowed to have 3 accounts and the rep told me no that they had changed that policy - only one account per person now. Also you have to wait 90 days after you close your account to apply to it again or they will just reopen the closed account. I asked why they sent me an offer for a new card if they knew I already had one and they blamed it on the "other" department.

I got this letter today, but then I also got a card in my DH's name since he didn't have one in his name, yeah!

I got this offer about 2 weeks ago. I applied online last Tuesday and received my card in the mail today. Much quicker than the "estimated" times so hopefully those of you who are patiently waiting will be surprised!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter