200 CCV points for transfer ($18 pp) or rent ($19 pp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

schultzywi

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
Are you short some points for your 2024 trip? We have 63 CCV points that were banked into December 2023 use year so need to be used between December 2023 an December 2024, but have additional points and can transfer or make a reservation for a minimum of 63 points up to 200.

Last edited:
We still have up to 200 CCV points available for travel through 11/30/24.

Are you short some points for your 2024 trip? We have 63 CCV points that were banked into December 2023 use year so need to be used between December 2023 an December 2024, but have additional points and can transfer or make a reservation for a minimum of 63 points up to 200.
I am interested in a reservation for January 19-25. Not particular about location. 2 adults and 2 teenagers. I have rented points before and stayed at akl and poly. Thank you in advance for your time.

I am interested in a reservation for January 19-25. Not particular about location. 2 adults and 2 teenagers. I have rented points before and stayed at akl and poly. Thank you in advance for your time.
That is my favorite time to go, but I'm from Wisconsin, so even a cold day in Disney is better than snow and sub-zero temps. For those dates, the only resort available is Saratoga Springs. Points are below. There are some single days open at other resorts, but nothing in a row. I checked the week before and the week after and it's similar, just Saratoga and 1 or 2 nights available at other resorts. Let me know if you are interested.

1 bedroom standard – 154

1 bedroom preferred – 180

2 bedroom standard – 200

Hi we looking to Tansfer 105 points to use in September 2024. We own at Copper Creek and have a September use year.

Last edited:
I am interested in a reservation for March 23-30 2024. Was looking for Savannah view studio at AKL but would be open to other locations. 2 adults and 8yo and 6yo. Thank you!

Hello is there anything for 12/10-12/12 or 12/16-12/17 any of the DW affordable resorts for 2 adults, 3 teens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter