20% off Virgin FVC members

I would just book a fly drive and not take the car as VA prices are about the same as VH surprisingly. They are usually a bit cheaper as VH charge DD adult price. It is typical, Disney world.com have great room rates and Virgin flights are more expensive than usual.

Just looked at my card and it says 20% your next holiday-book between now and the 26th july-the small print doesnt mention about not including Flydrive.However it doesnt cover attraction tickets,fuel surcharges and ADP.Or cruise holidays accomodation only or car hire.
Regards the tickets they must give discount then add excursions on:confused3 What happens if free dining comes out but already booked without.Will they add it free of charge:confused3

just looked at our dates wideyes for 3 of us with there current online discount is £24oo odd:confused3 thats 22nd sept till 7th oct. we paid £1515 in april.Ridiculous considering its only 8 weeks away. prices have been outrageous this year even for out of season.

Just looked at my card and it says 20% your next holiday-book between now and the 26th july-the small print doesnt mention about not including Flydrive.However it doesnt cover attraction tickets,fuel surcharges and ADP.Or cruise holidays accomodation only or car hire.
Regards the tickets they must give discount then add excursions on:confused3 What happens if free dining comes out but already booked without.Will they add it free of charge:confused3

I don't think VH will, Disneyworld.uk have DDP out for dates next year already though with 15% off, they are not doing the ticket offer yet though.

I am not booking this september, the prices are more than I am willing to pay and the money can go towards next years trip.

Just thought I would let you know......

I'm not a FVC member, but I thought I would phone to see how low I could push them.

22nd sep, 14 nights saying at AKL, 2 adults 2 children ( 12,6), Intermediate car with fully inclusive insurance, 14 day park tickets and free dining........

I managed to get her down to £5608.....I was hoping to get her under £5,000:rotfl:

Virgin Holidays are doing free dining for next year already and the 14day ticket for 7 days. It is not advertised however if you add the ddp and tickets the ddp will be free for certain dates. If you are booking a resort other than ssr or okw it could be cheaper with the 20% off.

What happens if free dining comes out but already booked without.Will they add it free of charge:confused3

not a chance - i had many an argument about this & they wouldnt budge - even when i said i was willing to add another hotel to my booking worth another £800! if you book direct with disney its not a problem to add new rates/offers but VH will rip you off!!
guess whos going DIY next time!

Now here comes the crunch :confused3 .................. I called them yesterday and yes the 20% does cover flydrives B U T ............ you have to take their car insurance at the time of booking!!!! ... which makes the prices way more expensive than a VA early booking and car hire direct.

Thanks.

Shame I would have used it to book some of our accomm for our cali trip.

Never found Virgin cheap for hotels, even 20% nowhere near. Last hotel I looked at was £39/night with Virgin £23 with Monarch(unfortunately they don't sell Cali hotels)
If you post your hotel, dates and best price you have I don't mind searching for a better price.

got a quote for october 2011 (11th-25th) for 2 adults and a child £2804.70 with no tickets :confused3 staying at POFQ for 14 nights. Dont know if thats good for VH as havent booked a package for 3 years.

Sounds more or less right to me. For one adult and 1 child, 14 nights at POFQ with VA flights and tickets cost me £3200-ish this year. Now keep in mind that a couple of hundred ££ of that are flight supplements for departing from Glasgow. To give you an idea, my package is charged as 2 adults, if it gives you something to go by before factoring in the cost for your DD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter