20% off purchases before 1 pm coupon?

fidelissemper

Earning My Ears
are they running this right now? anyone who's here know how/where to get one? during the holidays, it's any quick service place. we've gotten some food/drinks at quick services places and haven't gotten the coupon, but a few CMs in the stores have referenced it because we were making some big purchases ($200+). so where do we get one of these babies? would help out with what we're spending!

are they running this right now? anyone who's here know how/where to get one? during the holidays, it's any quick service place. we've gotten some food/drinks at quick services places and haven't gotten the coupon, but a few CMs in the stores have referenced it because we were making some big purchases ($200+). so where do we get one of these babies? would help out with what we're spending!

::yes:: The 20% off coupons are printed on the bottom of the receipts at quick service locations and valid until April 29th.

Do they usually offer this deal in December too? I got one on our last day of our visit 3/20. Wish I had known earlier in my trip about it.

disfanforlife said:
Do they usually offer this deal in December too? I got one on our last day of our visit 3/20. Wish I had known earlier in my trip about it.

I was there in December and got one with everything I purchased. Merchandise too.
It's only good at select locations though..... I think the Emporium and Mouse gears were on the list though.

We received them during our December trip. They couldn't be used everywhere, but as PP mentioned, MouseGears and the Emporium on Main Street were definitely 2 of the places that accepted them. We used several.

I was there in December and got one with everything I purchased. Merchandise too.
It's only good at select locations though..... I think the Emporium and Mouse gears were on the list though.

That's great! I am going 12/13-12/20. I will definitely use it if I get one!
Christmas shopping!

You can go into Sunshine seasons and buy an orange and still get the coupon. We had so many coupons eating there we gave some away!

We had so many coupons eating there we gave some away!

Me too. It made for some very surprised and happy guests. One man who was in line when I offered him one of my coupons said "well, I'd better go and find some more stuff to buy. Thank you".

Me too. It made for some very surprised and happy guests. One man who was in line when I offered him one of my coupons said "well, I'd better go and find some more stuff to buy. Thank you".

That's cute! I'll have to try to remember to give away extra coupons.

OK, leaving tonight and waiting to buy Disney shirts there so this coupon is on receipt of BOG lunch I am doing tomorrow at 1:30?, I can then use this coupon to get 20% off on shirts, etc... at gift stores? and does this coupon have to be used by 1:00 pm and can I use at Epcot the next day if I have to do that? or would I have to wait til Thursday, 2nd MK day to use at park where we got it? Thanks for replies.

weird, then, that we haven't gotten any? we've picked up food and drinks from quick service places. does it matter if you pay via magic band or another way? because 20% off my big purchases would certainly help, even if it means returning some things and re-buying them

Here's the detail (I had just printed this for our trip in April)

Get a receipt from
AK - Flame Tree, Kusifari, Pizzafari, REstaurantosaurus, Tamu Tamu
EPCOT - Electric Umbrella, Fountain View (Starbucks? odd), Liberty Inn, Sunshine Seasons, Yorkshire Fish
HS - ABC Commissary, Backlot Express, Catalina Eddies, Fairfax Fare, Pizza Planet, Rosie's Red Hots, Starring Rolls, Studio Catering
MK - Casey's, Columbia Harbor House, Cosmic Ray's, MS Bakery (Starbucks!), PEcos Bill's, Pinnochio, Tomorrowland Terrace

Use the coupon on your receipt at the following places from opening to 1pm:

AK - Island Mercantile, Disney Outfitters
EPCOT - Mouse Gear
MK - Emporium
HS - Mickey's of Hollywood, Keystone Clothiers
DTD - World of Disney

The coupon will be good for a number of days.

OK, leaving tonight and waiting to buy Disney shirts there so this coupon is on receipt of BOG lunch I am doing tomorrow at 1:30?, I can then use this coupon to get 20% off on shirts, etc... at gift stores? and does this coupon have to be used by 1:00 pm and can I use at Epcot the next day if I have to do that? or would I have to wait til Thursday, 2nd MK day to use at park where we got it? Thanks for replies.

I don't think you get a coupon from BOG. Try one of the CS listed to get one even if you just buy a drink. You have to use the coupon before 1 pm and the one I used I had to give to the CM so I don't think you can use the same one twice.

so strange! we hit fountain view and sunshine seasons - nothing on our receipts! well, i'll be at MK tomorrow and will make sure to get at least 2 and then go to DTD the following morning. thanks for the picture - helps to know the restrictions.

You can go into Sunshine seasons and buy an orange and still get the coupon.

There is something seriously wrong with being able to buy an orange and get a 20% discount, but only get a 10% discount with my AP. I want the 20% merchandise discount back for my AP... pronto.

You don't even have to buy anything to get a coupon. I went to get a free glass of ice water at HS and there was a coupon printed on the bottom of my receipt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter