20% off cruise for canadians

CristianoSantos

Earning My Ears
Just received that in my inbox and wanted to share!
disneycruise.disney.go.com/special-offers/canadian-residents-rates/?sourcecode=18897&CMP=EMC-DCLFY14Q1Canada20pctEM0007

I did a search on this as I wanted to check to see if rates decreased on our cruise. If you note the small print (see below) it is for the Magic. I did see the rates and sadly, had we booked the Magic rather than the Dream the rate would have been $1,600 less for 4 nights in a 5C. Ouch!!!

For a limited time, Canadian residents enjoy 20% off prevailing rates (as quoted on the Disney Cruise Line website) on most 3- and 4-night Bahamian cruises departing from Port Canaveral, Florida from January 10, 2014 to February 28, 2014 on the Disney Magic.

Offer valid for categories 4A – 11B only. The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.

I did a search on this as I wanted to check to see if rates decreased on our cruise. If you note the small print (see below) it is for the Magic. I did see the rates and sadly, had we booked the Magic rather than the Dream the rate would have been $1,600 less for 4 nights in a 5C. Ouch!!! For a limited time, Canadian residents enjoy 20% off prevailing rates (as quoted on the Disney Cruise Line website) on most 3- and 4-night Bahamian cruises departing from Port Canaveral, Florida from January 10, 2014 to February 28, 2014 on the Disney Magic. Offer valid for categories 4A – 11B only. The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.

Since the Magic is now 'new', can you not move your reservation or do you prefer the Dream? Or perhaps you have paid in full already?

I actually called my travel agent and was able to move to the Magic. I have no ship preference as this is our first and we only had to change our date by a day! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter