20% OFF at the disney store

jockey

Runs for Wine!
Hi guys...just to let you know there is 20%off at the disney store until the 1st March...its online and instore but you need the voucher

I got the voucher in my email. Online it comes off automatically. Easter Minnie, DJ Dale Vinylmation and Stitch Pillow Pal are on their way to me now thanks to 20% discount :)

I got the voucher in my email. Online it comes off automatically. Easter Minnie, DJ Dale Vinylmation and Stitch Pillow Pal are on their way to me now thanks to 20% discount :)

The Easter Minnie is so cute

Took advantage of this earlier and they have half price personalisation on baby wear so my new niece has been spoilt with a Minnie baby grow and hat set :D

Vickyrowe said:
Took advantage of this earlier and they have half price personalisation on baby wear so my new niece has been spoilt with a Minnie baby grow and hat set :D

Great you got some bargains

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter