20 Days in Hawaii and Disneyland - Yes, we are Lucky Nuts (Updated 9/19)

Signing up to read the pre trip, trip, and post trip reports!
Besides, you always take great pictures and I cannot wait to see your pictures from Hawaii and hear about the fun :)

So excited for another Trip Report from you!!! What an amazing graduation gift but she has worked really hard. I can't wait to hear all about it! We went to DL in '2010 and had a 2 bdrm at the Grand Californian! It was a beautiful resort and I loved the fact you could walk right into DTD! Just laying by the pool was awesome too, it was so beautiful you almost forgot you were at DL!

AMY!!! :love: (Excuse me CJ :rotfl2:)

Yeah! So when's the big trip? Crap, let me try to remember. September? No, I didn't just rely on my rhyming. I think it is - forgive me if I'm way off.

Hope life is wonderful. (you too CJ :rotfl2:)

CJ, catching up. I think I'll concentrate on the other for now. I'm exhausted from two days of reenacting Lebron's block and my Wade's (yes I can be anti- Heat and LOVE HIM IMMENSELY) oh so wonderful slam late in the game. Sighing. And then the Snores and OKW exhausted me for totally different reasons.

Oh and those Heat fans are weird. I'm ducking. ;) They sit there sometimes like it's some afternoon game early in the season. Very bizarre.

Yeah! So when's the big trip? Crap, let me try to remember. September? No, I didn't just rely on my rhyming. I think it is - forgive me if I'm way off.

CJ, catching up. I think I'll concentrate on the other for now. I'm exhausted from two days of reenacting Lebron's block and my Wade's (yes I can be anti- Heat and LOVE HIM IMMENSELY) oh so wonderful slam late in the game. Sighing. And then the Snores and OKW exhausted me for totally different reasons.

Oh and those Heat fans are weird. I'm ducking. ;) They sit there sometimes like it's some afternoon game early in the season. Very bizarre.

Hey Lisa!!!!!! (sorry CJ - I'll make this quick!) All is great here! You have a great memory - yep September! Though I just threw a quick trip at the end of an unscheduled business trip to Orlando in August! Flying mom down on Thursday and booked room at POR - FQ for Thursday - Monday! Hope all is well with you and I'll see you over on CJ's other TR! :cloud9:

So excited for another Trip Report from you!!! What an amazing graduation gift but she has worked really hard. I can't wait to hear all about it! We went to DL in '2010 and had a 2 bdrm at the Grand Californian! It was a beautiful resort and I loved the fact you could walk right into DTD! Just laying by the pool was awesome too, it was so beautiful you almost forgot you were at DL!

Can't wait. We have to slum it and only have a studio. Blew a lot of points for the 1BR at Aluani. The Disneyland part of the trip is really coming together.

Signing up to read the pre trip, trip, and post trip reports!
Besides, you always take great pictures and I cannot wait to see your pictures from Hawaii and hear about the fun :)

On the picture front. We went to the Keys this weekend and she lost her camera on the first dive. Have to get a new one which is an added expense that I was not counting on.

Hey Lisa!!!!!! (sorry CJ - I'll make this quick!) All is great here! You have a great memory - yep September! Though I just threw a quick trip at the end of an unscheduled business trip to Orlando in August! Flying mom down on Thursday and booked room at POR - FQ for Thursday - Monday! Hope all is well with you and I'll see you over on CJ's other TR! :cloud9:

Amy, you are welcome to post on any topic on any of my TRs. Lisa, I am not so sure.

Last day of DD's high school career is tomorrow. Graduation on Wednesday. Will not be able to update wither TR until later.

Congrats on her graduation. Hate that we won't have an update til later but totally understand. Can't wait for this trip report as well as the other ones.

Can't wait. We have to slum it and only have a studio. Blew a lot of points for the 1BR at Aluani. The Disneyland part of the trip is really coming together.

Amy, you are welcome to post on any topic on any of my TRs. Lisa, I am not so sure.

Last day of DD's high school career is tomorrow. Graduation on Wednesday. Will not be able to update wither TR until later.

I think a studio in DL still be awesome!!! I just love that resort and I will say that FRANANDAJ (forgive me, but I do believe it was Alison) was a HUGE HUGE help to me when I planned the trip. Not only was it my first trip to DL, it was my first trip to Cali and she gave me great advice!!

HAHAHA! I'll try to stay on point here on your TR, it's tough though, I have been known to babble and babble about insignificant things. So, be careful what you allow me to say! Hey did you see the sparkly lights? :rotfl:

WOW! Congratulations on DD graduation!! I'm even proud and I've never met her!

Though I just threw a quick trip at the end of an unscheduled business trip to Orlando in August! Flying mom down on Thursday and booked room at POR - FQ for Thursday - Monday! :

Forgot this last night -

Have a wonderful time Amy. I love POR. Nice. :goodvibes

Forgot this last night -

Have a wonderful time Amy. I love POR. Nice. :goodvibes

Thanks Lisa!! I'm pretty excited, I've never been to that resort and I've always wanted to try it! Tell me....when can I expect a new TR from you? I'm dieing over here! Can't you help a girl out! :rotfl:

I think a studio in DL still be awesome!!! I just love that resort and I will say that FRANANDAJ (forgive me, but I do believe it was Alison) was a HUGE HUGE help to me when I planned the trip. Not only was it my first trip to DL, it was my first trip to Cali and she gave me great advice!!

HAHAHA! I'll try to stay on point here on your TR, it's tough though, I have been known to babble and babble about insignificant things. So, be careful what you allow me to say! Hey did you see the sparkly lights? :rotfl:

My pleasure to help out!

BTW if you haven't requested a view I suggest "Paradise Pier, high floor". We are here now and we always seem to get a view of the Redwood Creek Challenge, which isn't bad, but I'd rather see the roller coaster.

Well, the kid did it. She is now a high school graduate.

The Proof
IMG_4313.jpg

And bring in the balloons
IMG_4307.jpg

Look out world, here she comes! Not only beautiful but smart also. Thanks for posting the photos and letting us share in your joy.

kate

Tinks "SS";45095946 said:
Congrats on her graduation. Hate that we won't have an update til later but totally understand. Can't wait for this trip report as well as the other ones.

Thanks. It was really a nice ceremony. A proud time for 600+ seniors and their parents.

Blowing kisses to Bosh as I type. :rolleyes1

Have a wonderful time CJ. It must seem like yesterday. Exciting time in her life.

Heat are still alive. We shall se what happens in game 7.

It does seem like yesterday when we did Freshman orientation for her high school. Her Principal came on the stage and the first thing she said was that these four years are going to fly by. They did.

You are allowed to babble away. After all, that is really what my trip reports are all about.

WOW! Congratulations on DD graduation!! I'm even proud and I've never met her!

Thank you. Also proud of her. Before they handed out the diplomas, her International Baccalaureate (IB) Lead Teacher talked about what her kids did. One of the things that hit me is they spent 30 hours taking their final exams. Not to mention all the projects and papers they had to do. The other kids in the school spent 8-10 hours on their finals.

My pleasure to help out!

BTW if you haven't requested a view I suggest "Paradise Pier, high floor". We are here now and we always seem to get a view of the Redwood Creek Challenge, which isn't bad, but I'd rather see the roller coaster.

Thanks for the tip. will call Member Services to ask for that location on Monday. Tried to get a cabana at Aluani but they are all reserved for the week. The CM suggested I check at the resort when I am there because one might open up. It does not cost anything to reserve one and some people cancel instead of ponying up for the $ needed to rent them.

Happy Graduation to A!
You must be a proud papa tonight :)

Thank you. Spent the other night going through past trip reports and seeing how she has grown up. They are a pain to write but glad I did them.

Look out world, here she comes! Not only beautiful but smart also. Thanks for posting the photos and letting us share in your joy.

kate

That is very sweet Kate. She is excited about the challenges that lie ahead. Enjoy it when it yours graduates. BTW, is the trip organized for all her friends to go to Disney with you?

Perfectly said.

Lovely, CJ.

Thanks Lisa.

Congrats to the Princess and her Proud Papa! :cheer2:

Proud and soon to be broke Papa.

Thanks Allison.

Spent the other night going through past trip reports and seeing how she has grown up. They are a pain to write but glad I did them.

Very true! Much, much better than digging through shoe boxes of old photos.

Congratulations to your beautiful daughter. You deserve to be a Proud Papa.

Very true! Much, much better than digging through shoe boxes of old photos.

Congratulations to your beautiful daughter. You deserve to be a Proud Papa.

How true.

SIL is on the way home and A will be at a sleep over at a friend's house. Nice to have the place for myself. Looked at the calendar and it is only 15 days until we board the plane to Hawaii!

Lots of things to do including finishing the other TR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter