20% Cash Back on Orbitz Tickets w/Ebates

We already have our park tickets but I would definitely get the meal vouchers if they're 20% back. Any idea if they're included or just the standard 2%?

Oh darn! I just bought our PHs and 8 Character meal vouchers for our June trip when they had the 10% ebates. I wish I had waited and taken advantage of this 20% off deal.

Where on orbitz do you buy the character meal vouchers!??? How do you redeem them?? I'm interested in Cinderella's royal table. Thanks!!!

I don't think they have vouchers for WDW, just DL (I could be wrong).
I searched "disneyland dining anaheim" and scrolled down past all the park tickets, and there they were.
I'm not positive if they're 20% back but I would not consider them an "activity package," so by deduction, in my opinion they're an activity. For what it's worth. :)

Oh darn! I just bought our PHs and 8 Character meal vouchers for our June trip when they had the 10% ebates. I wish I had waited and taken advantage of this 20% off deal.

Smiles33 did the dining vouchers qualify for the full 10% when you bought them? I'm just wondering if they qualify for 20% now. Thanks!!

The meal vouchers are only for Disneyland if you scroll down the list of activities they're in there.

when I did the 10% deal it posted within a day but I didn't get the actual cash deposited until the quarter had ended. But I got the money long before I went on our Disney trip. 20% is an awesome deal!!!!

I have an ebates account but I've never used it. Do I, log into ebates, then go to orbitz through ebates to get the deal the deal to work?

I have an ebates account but I've never used it. Do I, log into ebates, then go to orbitz through ebates to get the deal the deal to work?

Yes, you have to go through the ebates link to get the $ back. It will open a tracking ticket which you can reference in the event the cash back doesn't show up.

Just bought the Premium Character Dining on Orbitz through Ebates.
If you can't find it on Orbitz make sure you are logged into the full site, not the mobile site. Hope to see 20% posted to my Ebates account soon.

The voucher says "You must print and exchange this voucher at the Group Ticket Window for Meal Coupons valid at specific location on coupon" but the voucher doesn't mention anything about locations.

We plan to use it at Goofy's Kitchen. Made reservations on the Disney site already. Does anyone know where we bring this voucher? Directly to Goofy's Kitchen or do we need to find some Group Ticket Window near the main gate?

For those of you that have received the ticket vouchers in your email.......does it list an expiration date, or date that the tickets must be used by?

We're not going until Dec, and I want to make sure that if I bought our tickets now, that they will be good in Dec.

Thanks.

For those of you that have received the ticket vouchers in your email.......does it list an expiration date, or date that the tickets must be used by?

We're not going until Dec, and I want to make sure that if I bought our tickets now, that they will be good in Dec.

Thanks.

Expires Dec 31, 2014 right on the voucher. I remember seeing Dec 31, 2013 listed on the website somewhere describing the Character Meal activity but figured that was old info that needed updating. Indeed the voucher prints out with Dec 31, 2014 expiry.

I just want to make sure that the park tickets voucher has exp date of 12-31-14, as well as the character dining.

Mostly interested in the park tickets at this time.

Thanks.

Does ebates send a confirmation email??? With the tracking number?

No, but it is in your account information (cant remember exactly where). Just take note of which one you purchased from, because it can get confusing when you open several tracking tickets and don't buy anything from that visit.

I just want to make sure that the park tickets voucher has exp date of 12-31-14, as well as the character dining.

Mostly interested in the park tickets at this time.

Thanks.

You do have to input travel dates, which are then listed on your voucher. I played around a little with the dates, and the largest window you can input is 30 days. The tickets expire at the end of the year, this is the exact wording from the voucher.

"5-Day Park Hopper Bonus Ticket: These tickets expire 13 days after first use or on the 13th day of a new calendar year, whichever occurs first, and each day of use constitutes one full day of use."

I can't answer about the character dining.

Thanks for the answer on the exp date for the park tkts. That's exactly what I needed to know.

I'm considering purchasing the dining voucher, but first I need to find out what the regular dining price is, and whether or not this is a good deal. If we get 20% off, then probably so. But if the rebate is only 2%, then I'll need to think a while on that.

My immediate problem is that when I go to Ebates, and then to Orbitz, after I enter my dates, it gets hung up. If I go out of Ebates, clear everything, and then go directly to Orbitz...I'm able to see the tickets, price, etc. Is anyone else having trouble making their Orbitz purchase thru Ebates today?

This might be a dumb question, but I'm new to the Disneyland tickets. Do these tickets include the Magic Morning?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter