2-Year Old Toddler?

monkistan

Mouseketeer
Hi,

in a week, we're going to be taking my 2yo DS to WDW. It's a short trip, 4 nights, and the first time we're traveling with him by plane since he was 10 months. He doesn't really remember that.

How would you start preparing your toddler for a plane flight? How do you tell your toddler that your'e going to disney world? Right now, I've been playing him some parade and ride videos, just to show him the concept. How far in advance do we want to be like: We're going to disneyworld?

He's really excited to meet minnie and mickey and donald.

TIA

The day before lol... I talk about it now with my 26 month year. This will be his fourth trip so we look at pictures and I tell him we are going back in June and he gets excited but I am not sure he has a real concept of what 4 or 5 months is. So we tell him now and then but I will really tell him the night before again to reinforce it and that morning. We have travelled to see family too so he knows the airplane.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter