2 wks from today

Samsma

DIS Veteran
I'll be quietly enjoying my coffee on my verandah, watching the the blue-green Caribbean water slip by with dolphins dancing alongside the ship, by husband rubbing my feet, my kids sleeping like the angels they are, peacefully in their bunks............Yeah right! Okay, I'LL FINALLY BE ON MY CRUISE! CHECK OUT MY CLOCK!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I have been watching the weather myself- I told my DH that if something develops- we might be in for a MYSTERY cruise- which would work for me since I love new things and really love surprises! Away we go in a couple of days!!!!

I'll be quietly enjoying my coffee on my verandah, watching the the blue-green Caribbean water slip by with dolphins dancing alongside the ship, by husband rubbing my feet, my kids sleeping like the angels they are, peacefully in their bunks

It doesn't hurt to dream!!!

Have a WONDERful and MAGICal cruise!!!

Two weeks from yesterday I hope to be eating dinner at Grill's waving as you sail off!! And two weeks from today we will be on the Wonder!!
I haven't seen any weather issues, but I don't really care--if I can WDW in the rain, I can do a cruise with many, many indoor activities!
Robin M.

Two weeks from today can't come soon enough for me. I'll be cruising on the Wonder with DH, best friends and their 6 year old daughter. This is my 3rd DCL cruise and I'm just as excited as when we sailed the first time. Jan

Rockin Robin:

I Love Grills!

My Brother in law lives in Melbourne and I've fished out of the Sunset Marina. Brought our catch back and had dinner at Grills. What a ball!!!

Passed the Magic both on our outgoing (Its incoming) and our incoming (It's outgoing). Very Cool.

A Manatee came up to the dock and my 8yo DD was hypnotized.

I'll never forget our waitress. She was 7 mos. pregnant and really hustling for all she was worth. We gave her a 50% tip and she was thrilled. The whole experience is indelibly marked in my mind.

Oh yeah, and I caught a lot of fish.

I wish I was as close as you guys. I'm nearly to 25 weeks! (It sounds so much better than 175 days.)

Two tropical disturbances but who knows if anything will form. I know that one is ove the Caymans and the other is off some islands I haven't heard of but they are in the Caribbean. I saw it on our local weather channel due to the fact that if they do form- they have a good chance of coming the the Gulf of Mexico- which is the body of water that we live on.

Originally posted by jgalecpa
I wish I was as close as you guys. I'm nearly to 25 weeks! (It sounds so much better than 175 days.)

175 days? Your countdown clock says 187 days. Is it running backwards?

Two weeks from today, I'll be sipping a tropical concoction and enjoying the warm sun as my cruise ship sails along the clear blue Carribean Water!
See you there Samsma!

Dizzy Laura:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce::bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce::bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter