2 weeks too long?

xitaliax

Daisy
Hi I'm wanting to do bonfire night and also the Christmas season next year. from dates I can find Christmas falls on the 11th of November 2016. I want to be there for the bonfire fireworks also so what I'm asking is will I have to book 2 separate weeks for this or do they sometimes have the Christmas decorations up early as well as the Christmas programme too? Hope this sorta makes sense! Lol

Usually the Christmas season starts the day after the last bonfire night so it is doable for a few days stay. I would make you first night stay to be the last bonfire night which is usually 3 evenings but usually not consecutive for example this year it was 2nd, 4th & 6th. Next year its 3rd, 5th & 7th Nov but for some reason there is a few days before Christmas season starts whereas this year and previous years its started the day after bonfire season

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter