2 weeks till opening night!

DisneyGirl421

<font color=blue>Future Broadway Star!<br><font co
Hey! 2 weeks till Bye Bye Birdie opens! August 1st! i am so excited. Then play is really coming along good. I still have work to do on my faint.. i jus cant do it right! lol i have the songs all in my head... i dont think ill ever get them out! i still have State Fair songs in my head and that was from March and i wasnt even in cast- i was in crew! lol

Laura good luckies! Who are you playing in it? We start rehersal for Chicago soon...Good luck though!

Alex

AHH!! opening night is FRIDAY!!!!! yesterday was our first run-thru wit costumes.. went pretty good, except for the fact that i have to do a costume change like super quick cuz we have to be behind the sets for the songs...Today is costume and hair. and tomorrow is final dress rehersal.. but we will have an audience.. senior citizens are coming to see it. then friday- Opening night! i cant wait! wish me luck!

I hope you did well! The opening night for The sound of music is the 8th, im maria!!!!! HELP! lead roles suck! theyre scary! Good luck and i hope you did well!

Opening night was AWESOME! we made like no mistakes and every loved it! now we have 4 more shows to go! i love the thrill of being onstage! wish me luck for the rest of the shows

DisneyBlondie- GL in sound of music! i love that show!

Thanks!! Im glad you did so well!!! When you get famous, remember all the little people!!! lol.... thanks for the support!

awesome, I LOVE theatre.

a couple years back, we were doing Bye Bye Birdie... until our lead quit (for BASEBALL of all things!)

the last play that I was in was The Crucible... and the last musical was Anything Goes.

Hope I get a lead role in this year's production :)

-Ashley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter