2 weeks til we leave for the Poly!!!

Dizneefamily+4

Wish I could live in Cinderella's Castle!
Sorry, I just couldn't contain myself any longer and had to get it out! I do nothing but daydream about being back in the World and our 1st trip to Poly. I'm getting absolutely NOTHING done!!! :banana: :banana:

have a great trip!:goodvibes the poly is wonderful! check out kona cafe for tonga toast in the a.m. and for desserts in the p.m.

I know how you feel....never been to the Poly, and am dying to go. Got a 40% off PIN last year, so going in 64 days! CL no less! I mean, I figure this is a once in a lifetime vacay.:cool1:

have a great trip!:goodvibes the poly is wonderful! check out kona cafe for tonga toast in the a.m. and for desserts in the p.m.

:thumbsup2 Planning on it! I've heard wonderful things about that tonga toast!

I know how you feel....never been to the Poly, and am dying to go. Got a 40% off PIN last year, so going in 64 days! CL no less! I mean, I figure this is a once in a lifetime vacay.:cool1:

CL - I wish! You enjoy your trip too! ;)

I know EXACTLY how you feel! We arrive just a few days after you for our first stay ever at the Beach Club!! I can't get ANYTHING done either:rotfl2:

Have fun! You will love the Poly...we stayed only one night a year ago and are planning to stay there next year for a few nights:banana: We loved laying on the lounge chairs on the beach watching the fireworks at MK!!

Have fun! I'm very excited for you! I have about 3 months to daydream about the Poly. We aren't staying there this trip, but we are heading to Kona Cafe for dinner/desserts our first night, and I cannot wait!! Let us know how your stay went, when you return!

lucky you! we're at 20 days now until our first Poly stay!!!! although i have to take my MCAT exams for med school applications 2 days before I leave....except all i can think about is being in Orlando!!

Hi Dizneefamily+4 ,
I hope the next 2 weeks fly by, so you can start your vacation! The Poly is a wonderful resort and one of my favorites. Enjoy.:thumbsup2

I know exactly how you feel!! My husband and I stayed at the Poly for the 1st time last year and absolutely loved it! We will be back again the 1st week in September and I think about it every day!!!

Thanks everyone! I can't seem to keep myself from posting just to see that glorious ticker counting down - 2 weeks from today! :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :dance3:

Actually, I would go to Captain Cooks for the tonga toast...you get the same thing for almost half the price.

Have a great trip! I wish it were me!! :laughing:

I know how you feel, we have a month and a half and I need to be doing paper work at this very moment but where am I? LOL Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter