2 Week WDW and Universal Trip Report

I enjoyed reading about your beautiful family's trip. What a fantastic vacation, and got to meet some DISer's to boot! Thanks for sharing your "keepsake" with us, loved the pictures. Cute girls...all three!

Really enjoyed reading your trip report. I liked the way that you had it laid out. You got some great pictures and it sounds like you had an amazing trip. Your daughters are adorable. Thanks for sharing with us!

Great trip report
I loved looking at the pictures so did my dd Sara age 23.5 months.
We are vacationing in Oct. and after seeing the smiles on your dd's faces I have nothing to worry about.
Thanks again
Sheri
Key west
:earsgirl:

WOW what a great website!!! I really enjoyed reading it!

I am in the process of setting up our own website as a trip photo album. I LOVE the Disney font you used for your titles! Do you remember where you got it??

(edited to say:) By the way your little ladies are absolutely precious!

Thank you so much for sharing your tirp with us! Your report is amazing - something special your family will enjoy for a lifetime! What a great idea to preserve your vacation memories forever! Plus, your girls are such cutie-pies!

:earsgirl: Krissy

Thanks everyone. I'm sure the trip report site will make a great keepsake for the girls. The pictures really add a lot to a trip report, and make it that much more personal.

and for lisaost...

Originally posted by lisaost
.. I LOVE the Disney font you used for your titles! Do you remember where you got it??

I found the Disney Fonts at the following site:

Disney Fonts

To make the 3D versions I used Microsoft Picture It! Publishing graphics program. It worked great.

Thanks for the link to the Disney font. When is your family going in Dec. We are still in the thinking about it stages for Dec. 22 to the 26. I am calling today to see what is available at AKL.
Thank for sharing your memories my family really enjoyed seeing pictures along with reading your report. I hope it will help my 2yo with meeting the characters.

One of the best trip reports I have read! Very well done. Makes you want to hop on a plane and GO! We are doing the 7 day Disney Eastern cruise this year, but next year I want to go to WDW!!! Thanks :)

Originally posted by SoMoGo
Thanks for the link to the Disney font. When is your family going in Dec. We are still in the thinking about it stages for Dec. 22 to the 26. I am calling today to see what is available at AKL.
Thank for sharing your memories my family really enjoyed seeing pictures along with reading your report. I hope it will help my 2yo with meeting the characters.

We go on our first Christmas trip this year. We will be in WDW from 12/21 - 12/29. Can't Wait!

Glad you and your family enjoyed the report. I agree that pictures really make a report. Have fun planning your Christmas trip. I'm sure your 2yo will love WDW and all the characters. We saw more this year than any other.

What a wonderful keepsake for your family. Very well done, so enjoyable to read and see the backgrounds and pictures. I am impressed!

Carol

WOW! What a great report and wonderful web site. Thanks for the link.

Fantastic report. You did a terrific job of pulling it all together. I loved reading it. Thanks so much for sharing!

What a wonderful trip report you have there! The photo's are great!:cool: Thanks for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter