2 Week mini van rental?????

NHBelle

DIS Veteran
We are going for 2 weeks and we have 3 chilldren,so I think a mini van rental woul be best. We definatley want to pickup at the airport, so first I need to find out what car rental agencies are located at MCO. Also I really want to get one with a built in car seat so I won't have to drag mine with us or rent one, but how can I be SURE they have those types of vans availbale. My last question is how much money should I spend on this. We are going in August and I have been seeing prices around $800-$1,000. for the 2 weeks. That seems high to me, but I am not sure if it is or not. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

http://www.mousesavers.com/

Go here and go to the transportation section. If you look there, she has all the info about which rental places are at the airports, etc. She also has discount codes listed for the different places. We had the best luck with National. There is a link to sign up for a free Emerald Asile membership which means you can get faster service. You can also use multiple discounts at National. A two week van rental is going to be expensive. You might want to consider a larger car. We have 3 kids and originally we were going to go with a van, but then I got to thinking, we won't be in the car that much so we ended up getting an intermediate car. We don't have strollers to worry about, though. You can make your reservation now, then check back frequently and modify or reregister if the rates go down. I would wait until Tuesday to check rates, it seems like the rates are higher over the weekend and then got down to lower rates Tue/Wed.

I just looked at the National site and for an intermediate the rental from Aug 4-Aug 18 (just picked some Aug dates) was about $435 with the discount codes on the site, a minivan for the same time was $785.

I just looked at the National site and for an intermediate the rental from Aug 4-Aug 18 (just picked some Aug dates) was about $435 with the discount codes on the site, a minivan for the same time was $785.

I just checked on E z rent a car's web site and for a two week mini van rental in August, they had a quote of $491.30 including taxes and stuff. Sounds too good to be true doesn't it? -that's why I started the thread about e-zrent a car, because I couldn't believe their cheap rates! Keep in mind that they do charge $7.00 per day per car seat.

NHBelle said:
We are going for 2 weeks and we have 3 chilldren,so I think a mini van rental woul be best. We definatley want to pickup at the airport, so first I need to find out what car rental agencies are located at MCO. Also I really want to get one with a built in car seat so I won't have to drag mine with us or rent one, but how can I be SURE they have those types of vans availbale. My last question is how much money should I spend on this. We are going in August and I have been seeing prices around $800-$1,000. for the 2 weeks. That seems high to me, but I am not sure if it is or not. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I rent through National Emerald Club, and I needed something for 6 passengers for 9 days, as my sister and nephew are not flying in with us, but joining us for part of our trip. Mini-van prices were really high, so we ended up renting a premium 2/4 door car that seats 6, using an entertainment book coupon and the Priceless Vacation code found on the Mousesavers site you were given, for $287. That might be a less expensive option for you too. Once you've made a ressie, keep checking back periodically to see if your rate goes down. You can cancel your old ressie and rebook at the lower price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter