• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

2 separate charge cards OK for one room?

AlexandNessa

<font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=green
Hi there. My sister and her friend will be sharing a cabin on the Wonder. They would each like to register their own credit card for their KTTW cards. I assume in theory that Disney would allow them to do this, but how are they on the actual execution of it?

I have had friends who have tried to do this on other lines, and the other lines didn't do so well when it came time to charge. In one instance, when they got their final bill, it was only one bill, not separate bills for each passenger. They learned that everything got charged to one person's card, and then each passenger was ID'd by a number before the charge on the final bill. First, they had to figure out which passenger was what number. Then they had to add everything up and figure out who owed what to the one person whose card the ship decided to use. This was a longer cruise so was a bit of a hassle.

Just curious as to the experience of anyone who has tried to do this.

TIA

We have done this a couple of times. Once there was one small mistake, easily fixed at Guest Services before final billing. We just make sure to get a statement daily, to correct any possible errors...HTH :goodvibes

My DBF and I did this on our last cruise. When we checked in, we checked in with separate credit cards so when the bills came, we each got our own. Unfortunately (well fortunately for me), they put the stateroom credit on one KTTW cards and that happened to be mine! I don't know if they can break that up or not. Hope that helps!

Just keep an eye on your bill...we would check it every 2 days and some things I charged were put on my friends bill. Mainly it was room service items.

Thanks for the advice. :) It's only a 4-day, so I'm sure it won't be too hard for them to keep track. I've never cruised with anyone except my hubby, so I wasn't sure how it worked for non-family members or ones who simply wanted their own bills.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter