2 Seats for NYE Illuminations Cruise

JiminyHCricket

Earning My Ears
Anyone interested in a New Year's Eve Specialty Cruise for an un-crowded view of the Illuminations Fireworks?

We have two (2) spots left, so please post or message if you want to hear more about it!

Sounds interesting. Being pooh sized, I must ask is there a weight limit for this sort of thing?

Hey Triple O.G.

I had to smile at your "pooh-sized" description - very cute.

I just spoke with WDW and confirmed that there is no weight limit for the specialty cruise - so long as we don't exceed 10 guests and 1 captain, we're set to sail!

We are awaiting one couple's word on our final seats, however it's been nearly 2 days and I'm only holding the seats one day more for them. Would you be interested?

Let me know by post or PM!

Jiminy

Hey Triple, O.G.

Just wanted to let you know that I sent a PM in response to the questions you had asked.

We're still holding the seats, so post or message as soon as is convenient.

We really hope you can join us!!

Jiminy

Anyone interested in a New Year's Eve Specialty Cruise for an un-crowded view of the Illuminations Fireworks?

We have two (2) spots left, so please post or message ASAP if you want to hear more about it!

Solo guest at Epcot on NYE. Certainly interested in more information about this opportunity. Please let me know the details! :)

I am looking for a special place to take my soon to be fiance. So...if your still looking for a couple to fill those seats we would really like to join!

Hey Disneyfan485 and Phenomstatus,

I'm so glad that you each are going to be spending NYE at WDW; I am currently awaiting a response from a couple that posted on another thread, but I've been down that road many times before so PLEASE stay in timely communication with us!! My email is at the bottom of this message - you can find me there ASAP for immediate notifications.

The cruise departs just after 11pm on NYE from the Yacht Club Marina, so the group (currently 4 couples who met on DisBoards) will gather around 10:30 to organize and submit our payment. The cost is $100 per person to cover the boat, the driver, snacks, blankets, taxes, and tip. Payment is not due until moments before we board, so we have asked all members of the group to bring cash to cover the fare. We enjoy 30 minutes of cruising before getting into position for the 11:40 viewing of Illuminations with the extended NYE International Countdown Finale. We are scheduled to return to the marina just after midnight.

I'm going to attempt to send you each Private Messages, but as you are both new users you may not be able to access this feature (there is a minimum number of posts required to use PM's ... I would suggest posting to a few odd threads here and there to hit your quota!) Either way, I will include my email at the end of this message so that you can contact me directly. PLEASE email or PM me as soon as possible :-)

Can't wait to hear from you!!

Jiminy
mfro@me.com

Hey Phenomstatus,

The other couple, and disneyfan485, have all declined to move forward on the available seats.

If you are still interested, please let me know at your earliest convenience!!

Jiminy
mfro@me.com

In need of a holiday season miracle - our evening time cruise onto the lake during the New Years Eve fireworks departs in six short days and we still have room for 2 more guests to join us!!

If you would like to know more about how to avoid getting squished by the EPCOT crowds during Illuminations, please post, PM, or email me at mfro@me.com.

Happy Holidays!

Jiminy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter