2 ?'s - Tchop Tchop ? & Pool (rpr) ?.

mpstm

Earning My Ears
DH and I have 1 week before our trip. Does RPR provide pool rafts? If not, do they rent them & what is the cost? We don't know if we need to bring our own. 2nd (and MOST important ?) We need reviews of Emeril's Tchop Tchop!!! We are planning on dining @ Mythos, and had planned on Emeril's (citywalk) OR Tchop Tchop (where we will be staying). Problem is, our oldest daughter (24) & son-in-law (26) just returned from their trip and said Emeril's @ citywalk WAS NOT WORTH IT!!! Keep in mind they loved Mythos & don't mind paying "a price" for dinner IF the food and ambiance make it worth the cost. Just wondering, IS TCHOP TCHOP "WORTH IT"???

We loved Tchoup Chop. Dinner was MUCH better than lunch there.

WE would love to try this one too on our next trip.............is it child friendly? Son will be 8 years and will eat anything!!! Would love to hear some more reviews and see some more pictures, especially of the food!!
Debsx

DH and I have 1 week before our trip. Does RPR provide pool rafts? If not, do they rent them & what is the cost? We don't know if we need to bring our own. 2nd (and MOST important ?) We need reviews of Emeril's Tchop Tchop!!! We are planning on dining @ Mythos, and had planned on Emeril's (citywalk) OR Tchop Tchop (where we will be staying). Problem is, our oldest daughter (24) & son-in-law (26) just returned from their trip and said Emeril's @ citywalk WAS NOT WORTH IT!!! Keep in mind they loved Mythos & don't mind paying "a price" for dinner IF the food and ambiance make it worth the cost. Just wondering, IS TCHOP TCHOP "WORTH IT"???

I agree about Emeril's - definitely not worth the cost and the atmosphere we experienced was dismal, at best. However, Tchoup Chop was outstanding for us on all accounts.

I have never been to Emerils in CityWalk, but Tchoup Chop was DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELISH - superb

Thanks to all for the reviews of Tchop Tchop (and 4 the pics)!!! This has definatly made us rethink trying it! So anyone know the answer to my "pool raft" question?

They do not rent them, but you can buy them and they will inflate them for you. DD bought 1 in Walmart, and when we where leaving ,she just left it in the pool. There could be some around the pool but no guarantee, and usually Inflatable balls,

Thanks Robert! That's what we usually do (take our own, blow them up, then leave them for someone else). Never took them to HRH, but did pack them for trip to Jamaica 2 yrs ago, and Vegas 2 yrs before that!

One word of warning: During busy times the RPR pool can get extremely crowded. Not sure how much fun a raft would be then.

One word of warning: During busy times the RPR pool can get extremely crowded. Not sure how much fun a raft would be then.

Good point! Didn't think of that one. We may just forget about the rafts. By the way YOUR BOOK IS AWESOME!!!!!:thumbsup2

WE would love to try this one too on our next trip.............is it child friendly? Son will be 8 years and will eat anything!!! Would love to hear some more reviews and see some more pictures, especially of the food!!
Debsx

We ate here with my kids when they were 10 & 8. They have the best children's menu that I have ever seen. My daughter would tell you that this is her favorite restaurant. She even called the restaurant 6 months after we were there to get the recipe for a drink they had made her.:goodvibes

Wow! That sounds great and very reassuring! Can you remember what they had, apart from the amazing drink of course! Any photos?! My son is not a picky eater, so I'm hoping he'll be OK!
Debsxx

check the thread for food at universal for pictures of the place and food.

also check the disney one but use the index for that one.

the disney thread is long and scattered by numerous postings.

I only remember what my kid's ate. My daughter had a filet with really good mashed potatoes & my son had a cheeseburger that was made from Kobe beef. My kid's are somewhat picky but I remember thinking what a good variety of food on the menu.:thumbsup2

We went to downtown Emeril's for lunch. Stuck 4 of us at a table that only seated two comfortably. Waiter proceeded to bring drinks and bread, then gave us a manners lesson on how to remember what side our water glasses should be!:( We only were trying to make room at the small table.

Seems he forgot his own manners--you only show how rude you are when you point out some one else's manners.:confused3

My kids still refer to the waiter who taught us the b & d rule. The food wasn't fresh to top off the day either.

Tchop Tchop (sp?) was very good and the family loved the food, atmosphere and lack of manners lessons.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter