2 Rooms at POP or ASMovies?

luvdisney77

Mouseketeer
We have stayed at both, but All-Star Movies was back in 2005. Our last stay was at Pop in Dec 2011. Checking POP on Tripadvisor as of late, isn't sending me running back. Has it really deteriorated?

What say you?? :)

I'd say stop looking at Trip Advisor.;) Most people are quick to post negative things, but slow to post positive.

I will say that the Movies was just redone, so that would put it ahead of Pop in my book.

We prefer movies over pop because we prefer the compact size of the resort and overall theme. It was also renovated completely November 2011. But, I pretty much think the values are essentially the same (have yet to stay AoA so comparing pop and the all stars) and would gladly stay in any of them. We haven't had a bad experience in any value.

So AS Movies had a recent refurb? Like I said, we haven't been to Movies since 2005 when we stayed in the Toy Story section. I loved how clean everything was at Pop in Dec 2011, but I thought I might try Movies again since I hav heard that recently it has not been as clean as it used to be at POP and the food court was declining. :confused3

We stayed All Star Movies in 2012. We had 2 connecting rooms in Toy Story. Grandson loved all the Toy Story things. It was great for what we needed.

If you stay at Pop you could walk over to check out AoA.

I like the layout of Pop better than the All Stars.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter