2 Questions

Karmel96

Wherever you go...there you are!
Hi all! We are only days away from our vacation with our best friends and can't wait!:cool1::cool1:

We have all our reservations done but now that I'm getting all the paperwork in order, I noticed 3 things and hope someone can help me:)

1) We have a dinner reservations in DTD the same day we are going to AK. We were planning on going right from the park to DTD, but is this possible? Or do we need to go to a resort first, then to DTD?

2)If the MK is opening at 9am and we have 7am(ish) reservations for Chef Mickey, will we be able to use the buses or will we need to take a taxi to get there on time? (We are staying at POR).

3)We have late dinner reservations at the Poly one night, after MK is closed. (We will be there during the day and heading to the Poly after.) What is our best choice to getting back to POR afterwards? Will we need to take a taxi, should we take a bus to DTD then get to POR, or should we take the monorail to Epcot (via the TTC) and then a bus to POR?

I can't speak for the rest of my party (4 adults and 4 kids, ages 9-13), but I don't think anyone would mind a "little" hopping around but would prefer the quickest route. However, I dont' think any of the adults want to shell out more money for a taxi if it can be avoided!:eek:

Thanks for any help anyone can give me!!:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter