• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2 questions. Breakfast and Eurostar ticket release dates.

torsie24

Mummy to a perfect princess.
Morning :)

Booking DLH for next year very soon. And have 2 questions please.

1 - When should Eurostar release their March train tickets?

2 - This time we're thinking about doing Sun-Fri but stayng in VdE the Sunday night before checking into DLH early (like 7:30am) Monday.

Wondering what we can do about breakfast in that situation as one of the best bits of DLH is going to EMH and then coming in for breakfast. But I'm assuming we'd need to pay for it for that morning?

Well, strictly speaking you should be paying but I have read on here before that someone did the same thing and expected to pay but got wonderfully pixie dusted and was given a complimentary breakfast. So go expecting to pay and who knows, you may be sprinkled as well ..... and if not, you'll have had a lovely breakfast to set you up for the day. :)

Thanks Elaine

It's hard as obviously we won't be able to drop our coats and buggy etc off before breakfast so it'll be quite obvious we don't have a room.

Thinking maybe instead of risking the €60 for breakfast we should just grab something and plan a nicer first day lunch.....

While I can't tell you the exact date for Eurostar, I will tell you last year when we booked it we were able to call and book a day before they were released online and got a great deal! I hope that helps you in some way :D

That is great thank you.

Now the hotel is booked it means I know exactly what I want. So can book immediate when they're released.

(Well kind of know. Might go the day before and stay elsewhere overnight....)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter