• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2 Questions about reserving 180 days prior?

DisneyFinally

Mouseketeer
Ok. So we decided to book our trip for Sept 11 - Sept 15...Staying at AOA..
Now, according to the calender I can start booking reservations on March 15, but on that day :
Can I book all of the dining for the remaining days of the trip?
Also, for dinner at Be Our Guest, should I wait up till midnight, or by the next morning do you thing I will still be able to get a spot?
:love:

Ok. So we decided to book our trip for Sept 11 - Sept 15...Staying at AOA..
Now, according to the calender I can start booking reservations on March 15, but on that day :
Can I book all of the dining for the remaining days of the trip?
Also, for dinner at Be Our Guest, should I wait up till midnight, or by the next morning do you thing I will still be able to get a spot?
:love:

You can book out up to 10 days after your check in date. Try and get BoG at midnight, from everyone elses experiences the sooner the better. Also, it may be easiest to get BoG near the end of your trip seeing as people who are checking in up to 10 days before you have already been able to have access to those reservations.

Yes, as the prior poster said, you can book up to 10 days of dining when you're 180 days out from your check-in date. You'll be able to book for the total length of your reservation.

Unless something has recently changed, you are able to make dining reservations beginning at 6am EST online and at 7am EST via phone. I believe the midnight time is only when you're booking Fastpass+ reservations.

I don't think you should have a problem booking BOG if you book at 180 days - I was able to book BOG at 6:50pm on our second day for our upcoming May trip. :thumbsup2

Yes, as the prior poster said, you can book up to 10 days of dining when you're 180 days out from your check-in date. You'll be able to book for the total length of your reservation.

Unless something has recently changed, you are able to make dining reservations beginning at 6am EST online and at 7am EST via phone. I believe the midnight time is only when you're booking Fastpass+ reservations.

I don't think you should have a problem booking BOG if you book at 180 days - I was able to book BOG at 6:50pm on our second day for our upcoming May trip. :thumbsup2

Ok. Great. 6AM is easier then midnight :) Thx!!!!

if staying on site you can book ADR's 180+10 which means that at 180 days in advance you can book for up to 10 days into your vacation.
so yes you w2ill be able to make all of your ADR's at the 180 day point.

dining does not open at midnight. midnight (or 1am depending on what time MK closes) is for FP+ selections 60 days out.

dining opens at 6am online and 7am on the phone.

if you want BOG for dinner i suggest that you make the reservation asap as it has only been open for a couple years and it still a harder res to get.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter