• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2 Premium campsites available Dec 4-8, 2012

CiCiBee

Living Happily Ever After!
Hey guys, I have two premium campsites being held with our wedding room block, I figured I would offer then here before I let them go. They are for a small discounted price if I recall correctly. If anyone is interested just PM me and I can give you details. Thanks!

That is very thoughtful!

Best wishes to the bride :bride: and groom :groom: .

Bama ED

It's a nice gesture, but has anyone ever been able to transfer a reservation to someone else this way? I understand cancelled reservation just go back into the big computer for reassignment to whoever else request them...maybe hundreds waiting or checking frequently.

It's a nice gesture, but has anyone ever been able to transfer a reservation to someone else this way? I understand cancelled reservation just go back into the big computer for reassignment to whoever else request them...maybe hundreds waiting or checking frequently.

I am not sure but I think this would be different since they are blocked off for a wedding. I think they are just held aside until a certain point. I imagine the cancellation date is approaching and then they will become available for the general public.

By the way OP, have a great wedding.:bride:

I'm interested. Already have a reservation for a Preferred site. But my dates are December 2-8. I'm at work and can't PM. Will try later this evening. Do you know the site or loop numbers yet. ? Thanks

Yes that is what they do. For our wedding we held two campsites because that is typically where my grandparents stay with their MH but they have decided to stay at the BWI so I have two sites being held, they are not existing reservations, so no transferring, someone just needs to claim and pay for them. Soon we will let them go and they will just go into the general public stash of campsites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter