?? 2 park one day ticket ??

orrnluvswdw

Earning My Ears
Is there such a thing as a two park one day ticket? We want to do both parks in one day, is this possible? Would we have to buy the one day one park ticket twice (one purchase for each park)? Advice please!

Yes you can purchase a 1 day park ticket for both parks. I would advice buying the 2 day ticket though. Its not that much more costly, and you can use it your trip. I do this all the time and save the other day for my next trip, some times for afew yrs, as they never expire,almost feels like you are getting in for free!

It is possible to do both parks in a day, its not easy, especially with kids, but we do it all the time, its much easier now that its just the 2 of us.

They do have a 1-day 2-park ticket. I'm not sure of the price, but I think it is in the $80 range.

Actually a co-worker asked me if you can do both parks in one day. You can, but if it is your first time to either park, it will be very, very tough. I doubt you would enjoy your stay that much. There is a whole lot of walking and rushing around, especially with the reduced park hours this time of year.

But then again, if you aren't into thrill rides, you could spend most of the day at Universal Studios, do a lot by 3pm, and then jump to IOA and just do Spiderman, JP River Adventure, Posideons Fury, and Cat in the Hat. If IOA closes at 7 or 8, you should be able to hit those 4 rides and still have a few moments to relax.

It is tough, but DW and I have been able to do it.

They do have that ticket, and last week cost about $73 per day.

It would be very tough to do it all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter