2 October 08 Wonder. Long way off but .....

My sister is more interested in helping me spend my money on gifts. She didn't want to do it but had many ideas for me.

I made our spa reservations. Didn't get the exact treatment I wanted but I found something that sounded great. I also got my daughter registered for the Oceaneer's Club. Not sure she will go but she has the option.

:banana: I am also going to my TA today and adding a one night post-cruise stay at Disney World!!!:banana:

My niece and nephew are now registered too.
I looked at the spa treatments/dinner ressies/shore excursions etc but have decided that this may be the only time we can go on a Disney cruise so we want to savour every minute of the ship. :thumbsup2

Will be looking at Ebay this afternoon to find some better material for my FE. Mine is so boring :sad2:

How do you think we should do the FE gifts? Perhaps some people deliver on one night, others the next night etc?

My gifts aren't that exciting. Ok, I was excited to pick them out. I still have one more thing to get. I am waiting for a final count closer to cruise time.

You can't add a post-cruise night if you are on the land/sea package with the Disney Dining Plan. You have to drop the dining plan to add on a night. I don't know why except it is Disney policy. It was a little disappointing. So we signed up to do the Sting Ray Adventure on Castaway Cay.

Welcome!!!

We're cruising too for our 14th wedding anniversary - 20 years together! :love: and we have Palo booked for 10/3 too! we chose 7:00 - I figured that gives us plenty of time to get cleaned up after our Atlantis excursion and we should be done in time for Pirate Night! :yay:

we will be there to on our 9 anniversary. can't wait

I finally finished my FE!!! Promise you won't laugh when you see it in Oct. Now I can get back to the working on the door magnets. I can't wait for vacation!:jumping3:

Wow, a lot of anniversaries on board! Congratulations! :goodvibes

Now as a fellow New Englander, I have to ask about your banner...the Steelers??? :eek: :confused3 lol

love the red sox and , celtics. but I hate the pats. can't stand them . the only time I go up to foxboro is to see the steelers

love the red sox and , celtics. but I hate the pats. can't stand them . the only time I go up to foxboro is to see the steelers

among our group of friends we have a die hard pittsburgh fan, dallas fan, san francisco fan & ny giants fan - can you tell we grew up in the 70's & 80's? lol...makes the season alot of fun...

i have to admit i haven't been to a game since my kids were born, holy cow that was 10 years ago!! :eek: What is the new stadium like? We used to go to a few games a year - I worked with someone who had season tickets...

I finally finished my FE!!! Promise you won't laugh when you see it in Oct. Now I can get back to the working on the door magnets. I can't wait for vacation!:jumping3:

I haven't even started on mine because I am afraid of what it will look like.

I haven't even started on mine because I am afraid of what it will look like.

Me neither .. I did buy all the stuff but looking at it now, it's dull and dark when it should be bright and sparkly! I'm going to start again. :mad:

I have unfortunately got into scrapbooking though and I've bought a ton of stuff for my first one!! I'll be going to the craft shop in Kissimmee with my credit card!! :scared1:

Hi,

Myself, DH, DS (8) and DD (7) will also be on the Wonder 3-5 October. This is our first cruise and we can't wait! We will be flying out from Gatwick on 25 September and staying at the POR for 7 nights then driving over to St Pete's for the last 4 nights after the cruise.

Bats put me in touch with this site and she has very kindly made us some door magnets - we are in stateroom 2034.

Weather is really hot here at the moment which kinda puts you in a holiday mood, but not too long to go now!

Hi,

Myself, DH, DS (8) and DD (7) will also be on the Wonder 3-5 October.
Are you going a day after us then?! We're all going on the 2nd October and we're not waiting!! :confused3 :)

Welcome to the Dis boards ... will you be signing up for the Fish Extender list too? I'm trying to make one but I'm really not good at sewing :mad:

Oh yes - the heat must be getting to me!

Not sure about the fish extender - will have to think about that one!!

Welcome Rossalino pixiedust: We are staying at POR September 28th until we leave for the cruise.

I may actually attempt to make my FE this weekend. My DD is going to spend the night with Grandma and Grandad this weekend. DD has already started packing for the trip. I found a handful of socks and a lot of toys in her suitcase. Getting really excited. DD and I also made a paper chain to count down the days. Yeah, that's really for me. She wasn't as interested in it as I was. I am going to try to make magnets too. I have been looking for magnetic paper. I thought I could do a birthday one for my sister.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter