2 nights of MNSSHP in September?

Tnkrbelle565

DIS Veteran
Has anyone heard rumors about MNSSHP dates this year? MK hours came out yesterday and every Tues and Friday night the MK closes at 7pm. I go in September every year and I don't recall this every happening. Is there a chance that I will be able to attend MNSSHP this year????

I believe that in 2007, they started having the parties the weekend after Labor Day.

A bit too early, IMHO!

Yup...we missed MNSSHP by 2 days last year. This year we added a couple of days to our trip in hopes of being able to finally go. But now I'm wondering if I'm going to have two nights as options! (and yes, I agree this is a bit too early for a Halloween party...I thought Sept 14th was pushing it...but I would love to go just the same!)

Maybe it's for the Pirates and Princess party (or whatever they call it).
Or for the extended summer days party
or some other party that they can sell expensive tickets for ;)

I don't think it's too early, at least not for those of us who have to go earlier in September. This way, we get to experience MNSSHP as well.

I rather save the 250 it would cost my family and have the park hours back to "normal". How much longer does WDW think they can sqweeze the cash cow?

I would love love love to see a MNSSHP on the 5th!!! My oldest DS and I missed it last year cause he was sick, so while middle DS and DH had a blast, we sat in our room battling a high fever:sad2: . This year we are gonna miss it by a week, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!

7 p.m. seems late to close for MNSSHP,the 2 times Ive gone they closed the park at 6 p.m.

Has anyone heard rumors about MNSSHP dates this year? MK hours came out yesterday and every Tues and Friday night the MK closes at 7pm. I go in September every year and I don't recall this every happening. Is there a chance that I will be able to attend MNSSHP this year????

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party for 2008, 7:00pm - 12:00am
September 5, 9, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 28, 30, 2008
October 2, 3, 5, 7, 9, 10, 13, 16, 19, 21, 23, 24, 26, 28, 30, 31, 2008

Thank you so much for posting the 2008 hours. Last year it started on Sept 14th and we missed it by a day. ;)

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party for 2008, 7:00pm - 12:00am
September 5, 9, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 28, 30, 2008
October 2, 3, 5, 7, 9, 10, 13, 16, 19, 21, 23, 24, 26, 28, 30, 31, 2008

Oh where did you find that?!?! Can you buy tickets already?

Looks like I might get a chance to get to one of the parties this year. I really wanted to go to MVMCP last year, but between staying off site and not driving it simply was not an option. This year I am staying on site so it should be a lot easier.
Does anybody know if Disney Transport to the resorts still runs when the party finishes?

dolphingirl47

do you have to buy separate tickets if you are staying on site and have the hopper pass?

do you have to buy separate tickets if you are staying on site and have the hopper pass?

Yes, you do. The Halloween & Christmas parties are considered hard ticket events and have to purchase separate tickets for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter