2 Night Magic Itenary

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by huffjoann, Jun 11, 2013.

1. huffjoann

huffjoann DIS Veteran

I REALLY want to go on the Magic after it is refurb,,, however hubby wants to try another line for a change (he will regret it later, LOL)..... I found the 2 night sailing in Oct, and think it might be perfect for us.

IT is a cruise to nowhere,, which is fine in the big scheme of things, but how do they work the restaurants? I thought I had read you get 2 night then breakfast at the one you missed on disembarkation, but it is a hurried type thing? I am guessing overall it still a leave at 5 get off at 8 am thing?

Then as far as onboard itenary, would it pretty much just follow a standard day @ sea?
    I wonder if these cruises are full?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. su_A_ve

su_A_ve DIS Veteran

Not sure about the MDRs, but the itinerary will pretty much follow a day at sea - correct.

4. lovetotraveltx

lovetotraveltx DIS Veteran

Think this might have been cancelled??

5. PrincessShmoo

PrincessShmoo DIS Veteran

The initial 2 night cruises to nowhere had everyone eating dinner in the same MDR both nights. Then they changed and did a rotation, of sorts, by having everyone eat dinner in 2 of the MDRs, and then having their disembarkation breakfast in the MDR that they hadn't eaten in for dinner.

AFAIK, the morning disembarkation routine is the same as other cruises, early dinner has early breakfast, late dinner has later breakfast. Doors open for disembarkation around 7:30, etc.

I would think the one at sea day would have the same activities as any other at sea day.

6. PrincessShmoo

PrincessShmoo DIS Veteran

It's still on the DCL website.

7. Silverfox97

Silverfox97 PLATINUM Castaway Club

Nope. The 2-night cruise to CC in Oct 2014 was cancelled.

We are on the one after dry dock and it is this year.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards