2 new babies!!! photos added!

Sorry I haven't been back to post some photos but the last 10 days have been a bit crazy.

Last Saturday I started feeling unwell, high temperature shakes and a really intense pain all over my stomach. I popped to our local hospital who have a walk in urgent care clinic, thinking it was probably just an infection. Within 10 minutes I was in the back of an ambulance being rushed back into Watford General Hospital. I spent 9 hours on the AAU ward where they tried to stabilise my temperature which had crept up to 41, and control my blood pressure and pulse. They eventually managed to get me stable and I then got transferred to the I.T.U department where I stayed for a few days whilst they tried to figure out what the problem was. I'd ended up with sepsis, but they were not sure where the infection originated from.

I was on lots of pain meds and antibiotics so I didn't feel to bad at this point but I was unable to see Charlie or my DD whilst I was there. It was 6 days before I saw them again.

I'm now down on a normal ward, luckily in a private room. But still don't have a date for going home. They have now finally found a Haematoma and believe that following the birth of Charlie some placenta may have been left behind. Fingers crossed its now all sorted and the new antibiotics will kill off the infection. I'm hoping to be home for the weekend - 10 nights in Hospital away from my family is far too long!
Omg Laura hope your feeling much better and the new antibiotics work pretty quickly :hug: how awful that you couldn't see the children for 6 days. fingers and toes are crossed for you that you are home pretty soon :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter