2 magical wks at OKW

MaggieMollyMom

Mouseketeer
As we walked through the entrance, before even going to Guest Relations, a really nice CM talked to me about going to get a DAS and Stroller as a Wheelchair tag. She was so nice I didn't have the heart to tell her I already knew! I was already thinking it was going to be a fab trip! Getting the DAS renewed was smooth, went before park opening (MK) as we had an early ADR at BoG.
Tried out the water parks for the first time, as we decided to become AP holders! We tried to use the little kid area, as one of our daughters just isn't (or so we thought!), ready to use the bigger kid slides. The lifeguard on duty at that area was sooo sweet and understanding but there was no way she could let our daughter use those slides (she measures 49 inches). She suggested a slide in the bigger kid area, and she actually tried it and was totally ok! In fact she loved it! There were so many firsts for her this trip...Ariel ride and show, Star Tours (which was funny because our whole ship seemed to understand her anxiety and was ok with her..was pretty cool), kali river (never been more soaked!!), splash. It was such a great trip, we booked again for Christmas!
Kingdom strollers was great too!

OKW is our home resort. Glad you liked it and had a good trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter