• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2 kids, 2 dogs, 1200 miles: 2 weeks and 2 birthdays in Florida - COMPLETED!

Barry

Great report! I do hope we have a chance to meet up for a beverage in WDW in March. I know one thing, you will finish your March TR before I finish mine! :lmao::lmao:

That is what a Disney Trip is all about, family. Great job on the TR, I had fun reading the entire way through. :thumbsup2

I can't wait for the next one.:rolleyes1

Coming to a computer screen near you in March 2010. :thumbsup2

I really enjoyed reading your report, Barry. Looks like you have a sweet, fun-loving family and you have a great sense of humor that makes for an entertaining read. Thanks for taking us along! :thumbsup2

I guess I'll tune back in at the end of March...

Thanks. I'm enjoying yours as well!

Wow! I missed it. I missed the end. :confused3 :sad1: :sad:

Now what am I going to do with myself. :rolleyes1

Again, great report! :thumbsup2 I will be looking for the upcoming reports. Only 3 months to go! woohoo! :woohoo:

It will be here before you know it!

What a sweet ending! I look forward to reading more reports about you and your family!

Thanks. As long as people are enjoying them, I'll keep writing them.

ummm...I think I need to start over and read through. If your done...I've obviously missed allot...but I have a Doctor's note! :lmao:

Dude, stop getting your germs all over my trip report. :rotfl2:

Barry

Great report! I do hope we have a chance to meet up for a beverage in WDW in March. I know one thing, you will finish your March TR before I finish mine! :lmao::lmao:

That would be awesome. I'm sure we can work something out. We're usually quite flexible with our vacations. I'll post something to your Pre Trip report when we get a few more things ironed out on our end.

Barry,

Great report and thanks for the first hand experiences on driving. As a relative neighbor I appreciated hearing your experiences about driving for the first time and it gave us motivation that we could survive it as well.

Thanks and I look forward to the March report.

Barry,

Great report and thanks for the first hand experiences on driving. As a relative neighbor I appreciated hearing your experiences about driving for the first time and it gave us motivation that we could survive it as well.

Thanks and I look forward to the March report.

Thanks for reading along and for the kind words. I'm glad you were able to survive your drive and that I was able to at least lend a little hand!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter