2 hour Delay

dragonfly75

DIS Veteran
soooo

Did anyone else get a 2 hour delay this morning? :cold: Here its been snowing since last night and is showing no signs of stopping, so I got to sleep in this morning! lol

My school is 100% closed! I thought we had a delay, but I checked the news, and we're closed. The only really bad part is that I had a major rehearsal after school, and since other cast members live far away, my rehearsal is probably cancelled, which stinks. But hey, no school :)

:banana: :banana: :banana: It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time Peanut Butter Jelly Time Heeya Heeya :banana: :banana: :banana:

SNOW DAY HERE TOO!!!

All I got was rain. All I ever get is rain. that's what I get for living on the coast. lol

My schooll is closed as well.. I guess I got an extra day of vacation (more like a sick day for me though..) It's still snowing too, it's just not sticking because it's so wet out.

o_O You all have to go to school this week? I don't have to go untill next week.. (then again we did get out of school for winter break on Chirstmas DAY!) But whatever..we got snow to over here.

Our school district is really dumb... seriously, we get sooooo much snow, yet they only have 3 snow days/year.... we only have one left and its only January :rolleyes2

All I ever get is rain :guilty: And whenever I do get snow, its never enough for a snow day. :( But, we got enough this year for a 2 hour delay! (not today though)

no snow here just flooding and rain! i hope we have a lot of snow days! we get 5 and used up 3 already! last day of school is on june 1 and we leaving 4 wdw on the 2nd!...so if any make up days....2 bad! :rotfl:

tinkerjo said:
no snow here just flooding and rain! i hope we have a lot of snow days! we get 5 and used up 3 already! last day of school is on june 1 and we leaving 4 wdw on the 2nd!...so if any make up days....2 bad! :rotfl:
lol, we get out of school for rain around here.

well i didnt have school anyway. cuz it starts tomorrow. But my school doesnt have snow days cuz most of the students and faculty live on campus so we have to go to school like all the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter