2 GF GV rooms or one bedroom GFV?

toodycat

DIS Veteran
Thanks to your feedback last month, we've determined that our next WDW trip will be in August '16 at the GF. The next decision to tackle is: should we get two rooms at the GF---probably GV which is fine---- or try to reserve one one bedroom GFV? (I'm assuming the two bedrooms will be gone, gone, gone rather quickly.) We are a family of three, myself, my DH and my college age DS, who is 6'2 and just under 200 lbs, but has fit in the sofa bed at BCV and BWV. Which sounds more comfortable? We like eating breakfast in a villa, but we also love breakfast at Gasparilla's, so that factor doesn't matter so much. The GV rooms are starting at $604 right now, though I wouldn't be surprised to see that drop in a year. Villa reservations are not available for non- DVC yet. Thanks for your help!:-)

Last edited:
I would go with the one bedroom at VGF as I adore these units. That part of the resort is peaceful, affords kitchen and laundry. It is very hard to us to stay non DVC once switching. We usually rent points to save on costs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter