2 Formal Nights question

Tandelothien

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone,
We have an up coming 14 day cruise with 2 formal and 1 semi-formal nights. I was just wondering if most people pack 2 formal dresses or just wear the same one for both formal nights?
Thank you very much in advance for all your help AND all the help you didn't know you've provided me with already :wave2:

We did the 15-night PC repo and I packed different outfits for all of us for each night. I scrapbook and the different outfits help me keep the pictures from the same day together. We were gone a total of 3 weeks with a stay at DL before the cruise. Thank goodness for SW 2 free bags! I rented a tux for DH that trip to save room for some of my dresses. ;)

I would reuse the same clothes to save space and doesn't matter to me if we wear the same clothes on different days for pics.

Thank you both for your responses. We are also staying a few weeks before and after the cruise so wanted to pack light so we can shop for more to take home :rotfl2:

I would use the same outfit but maybe swap out different accessories. That would help differentiate which day was which in pictures if that's of concern. Packing light is my priority!

I used the same dress for both formal nights on the EBPC. It had a light jacket with it and I wore a different one with it the second night. I wore a different dress on semi-formal night.

Thank you everyone, packing light is a must for me too but I didn't want to be the only person "recycling" their dress :rotfl:

This was discussed on our meet thread before our cruise. I think most of us were recycling clothes, both day and evening. Honestly, I couldn't tell you what others were wearing, even those at our table.

Yep I always recycle our day to day clothes, coming from Australia it's better to pack light and wash regularly. I just thought a formal dress might be a bit more noticeable but if others do it then I'm not worried any more :)

If I had two formal nights, I'd probably go basic black or another solid color and then change up the accessories maybe wearing,a shrug one night but not the other.

DeniseMarie526 said:
If I had two formal nights, I'd probably go basic black or another solid color and then change up the accessories maybe wearing,a shrug one night but not the other.

How bout a black velvet skirt with some nice sparkly tops? Separates are easier to pack? (And can be more comfy when you actually want to EAT dinner at your formal...?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter