2 Dolphin rooms or Jr. Suite

Glory Days

Mouseketeer
We're toying with the idea of cutting our visit to our relatives short and having our 20 year old daughters fly down to spend Easter in Disney with us. We've been there before at Easter and know the crowds and prices are steep, but I can get the teacher's discount at the Swan/Dolphin.
What I'm wondering is would a Jr. Suite be okay for 5 of us, or would 2 rooms be the way to go? Thanks.

I was just making the almost same decision. My thoughts were the bed situation is better in 2 rooms, but the reservationist said that you get a great view from the jr suites. They are in the triangle portion of the dolphin and are in the higher floors. So I went with the suite. Only 2 king beds and a sofa bed, but that should work ok for my group. I hope the view is as good as it sounded.

We did a jr suite and it had a king and a queen pull out sofa in one side (room) and a queen murphy pull down with a queen pull out sofa in the other side (room) it basically is two rooms together. The view is awesome there, because you can see Illuminations from your room and if something special is happening over at MGM (it was when we were there) then you can see that too.

Just wanted a ball park figure of the rates for the suite. Do the AP and Entertainment rates apply to these rooms also?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter