2 different packages

CamColt

I know I know this, but now that it's crunch time (2 weeks to go!), I'm doubting myself and drawing a blank. :confused3

We will have a party of 6 on 2 different packages, my mother and niece on 1 and myself, DH, and DSs on another. When we dine will we need 2 separate checks for the food covered on the dining plan, one for them and one for us, or can credits be taken from 2 differnet accounts, to cover the same check?

Thanks for a refresher. ;)

We've done this with friends and you need to tell your server at the beginning. You will get two different checks at the end. Each group has a different account number. It's not a problem at all. We've even done a meal with 3 different groups and had three different bills come out at the end.

Someone once reported (but I bet this has been fixed and not a problem but just incase I'm sharing) that they had same family in 2 rooms and dined together. Sometimes the server would ring up on the two cards(rooms) but sometimes they would say no no we only need one card(room). Well of course they didnt keep track of things and one card(room) was out of credits and when they went to have their last meal the server wouldnt let them order all on one card(room) because the party size was larger than that listed on the card. So all I'm trying to say is that if the server tries to tell you that they can put it on one you need to insist it is separated to ward off any future trouble.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter