2 Days until Vacation!!!

iluvwdw_2002

Smile and ALWAYS have fun!!!
Hey, guys!!! We have 2 days until we leave for our 10-day trip!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I am soooo excited!!! I think I will be totally worthless at work these next two days! :teeth:

Anyone else want to do the 2-day dance with me??? :woohoo: :woohoo:

I'll be worthless with you! I still have four days not counting today (but hey, gimme a break I'm trying to make it seem as short as possible til I'm in the world!). I am listening to theme park music (first day I let myself) and now I can't wait to be there...CANNOT wait...I'm really addicted aren't I? :crazy:

HAPPY DANCE FOR YOU!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Have a wonderful trip! Happy 4 year anniversary as well!

doombuggy3,

Hope you have a great trip!!! We can be worthless at work together!! :rotfl2:

I have three hours left at work, and it is literally killing me!!! I can be thinking of like a million things I could be doing rather than working....like packing!!! :teeth:

There's nothing like some good procrastination at work. :lmao:

I'm trying to make myself not pack because my DBF's going to think I'm nuts! :crazy: Although I'm sure I've given off that impression before my obsessive-ness with this trip! It's his first time ever to a Disney park (his parents are DEFINITELY not the type to ever go) and I'm trying not to overwhelm him, but I'm just SO excited!

Give me updates on your trip if you can! If not I'll look forward to your trip report!

me too!!!!!! cant wait till friday!!!!

:wave2: me, :smooth: dh, princess: dd14, princess: dd10, pirate: ds4, princess: dd4mo., princess: dgd7

jackson's star wars b-day trip and sarah's 8th grade grad. trip!!!!!

Last day of work today, taking Friday off to get things ready! All that stands between WDW and I are some misc things I need to do and a wedding on Saturday...Then the world!!!

:yay: :yay: :yay: !!!

See you there! :wave:

2 sleeps for us!!
1 if you don't count our sleep at the toronto airport hotel on saturday.
Yippee... I guess I should think about packing.?
I had my kids try on stuff yesterday and am doing laundry now....I think I will pack tomorrow. I still need to sort my travel docs and stuff. I need to print off some lists of days/calendars and maps.
I may need to buy some new crocs today. I have been wearing my beach ones to the pool 3 times per week and in the shower after I swim and they have totally gotten bigger and softer. They are nice but very sloppy now. I tried my moms on yesterday and hers are a 8-9 and mine are a 6-7 and hers fit me better than mine now...mine are huge. I definitely think I need to buy a new pair to take...Who agrees.
Anyhow I will bounce out to get some and then think about packing....way to much of course.
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :yay: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter