• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2 Days to go!!

kimr210

Earning My Ears
:cool1: only two days left before we leave on our trip. I am sick to my stomach with excitement!! I can't belive we are going. I can't wait for my DD to get to experince Disney. :wizard:

:banana: :banana: :cheer2: :bounce: :bounce: :banana: :banana:

2 Days...... :banana: :banana: :banana:

....I've got 4, and that seems like a lifetime. Booked about a year ago and the time flew past, up until a week ago. As we get closer, time seems to be slowing down :confused3 , and the days are getting longer and longer. :rotfl2:

You must be going craaaaaaaaazy!!! I can't wait to be able to say 2 days to go! Have a great trip, say hi to Mickey for me!!!

wdwlvr629 said:
You must be going craaaaaaaaazy!!! I can't wait to be able to say 2 days to go! Have a great trip, say hi to Mickey for me!!!

Your time will go by fast. It seems like just yesterday we started the 30 day count down. Now we are in the 11th hour and I am trying not to forget anything. I will tell Mickey that you said hi and you will see him soon!!!

Three days to go for our family!!! Maybe we will see you there LOL

Have a good one! :teeth: :3dglasses :3dglasses :3dglasses

lilpnutmama said:
Three days to go for our family!!! Maybe we will see you there LOL

Have a good one! :teeth: :3dglasses :3dglasses :3dglasses

Have a great time. I hope we all have great weather!!! :banana:

Four days for us too! But I just got an Email from DH suggesting we try to reschedule our flights on Saturday to earlier in the day since there are supposed to be thunderstorms in the area when our flight's scheduled. Sure, I'm all for anything that gets us to WDW sooner!

kimr210 said:
:cool1: only two days left before we leave on our trip. I am sick to my stomach with excitement!! I can't belive we are going. I can't wait for my DD to get to experince Disney. :wizard:

:banana: :banana: :cheer2: :bounce: :bounce: :banana: :banana:

Only 3 days for us though it will be the first time on our own without our 3 DD's:goodvibes

Only 3 days for us too!!!!!!! We leave on Friday 4/28. We'll be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary with our 7 year old daugher and, of course, The Mouse!!

Woo hoo!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter