2 days till reveal 3 days till we fly

macca77

Mouseketeer
We have kept this secret from our 7yr old daughter since january. We told her that we was going to Ireland this year and when we did she cried that we was not going to disney, she has now come around to the idea and is looking forward to going somewhere new. I only got to go Ireland if i was lucky when younger kids these days. ha.

So fast forward to now, we go to the airport tuesday nite. Summer thinks we go saturday to ireland. We have made a video about ireland then half way through buzz and woody come on to help change the holiday plans. Summer will get one wish from the genie to change the holiday, if she doesnt say florida, we may have to start this process again lol. Hopefully she will say florida and her wish will be granted the tickets will change to florida. After the video we can then tell her we are going their and then so im sure screams will insue. We are also taking our 17 month old daughter but id imagine this will all go over her head and she will just scream.

Hoping to video all the craziness and will hopefully post it when we return.

wish us look getting nervous and excited now.

Good luck!

we did a reveal a few yrs ago, we told them we was counting down 30 days of them being good and if they could do it and we could mark 30 days off the calendar,then we would do a trip to Alton towers for my oldest sons birthday,
anyways they did great got to the night before,and we told them the surprise was we was doing Alton towers and chessington world adventures,they was so happy!
so when ever we go anywhere we always stop at Mcdonalds for pancakes.
We did our usual stop, and the night before i had made a cake with a big mickey in the middle and it said surprise were going to DISNEY WORLD.
They was 7,7,9 so perfect age.
we had also brought and wrapped gifts for the trip, travel blankets new travel cases,and some other cool bits plus some halloween light ups.

They closed the shutters in mcdonalds "staff was great" and brought out the cake......we sang happy birthday the bday boy was just happy to be sung to but the youngest twin noticed the cake and sat staring at it!
oldest blows out his candles Anthony the twin starts to shed tears then it hits, the other 2 read it read it and then read it again! :rotfl2: while saying over and over really!! then came the screaming,the thankyous and tears from mummy!
it was the most amazing feeling in the word,and id kept that secrete for over year, while planning the trip with them for 2 years time.

Don't forget the earplugs ... :p

Personnally I'm a bit twisted :p
I don't reveal, I let DS discover it for himself. Now that he can read, I want to see how long it will take him to realise we're going to Orlando :)
will he see it at the gate, or during the flight on the inflight GPS, or will he just not notice until we're there ?

we had a weird moment when he was 3, we went to Disneyland Paris, but told him we were going somewhere else.
We parked the car, and woke him up. And ... he burst into tears ... when he realised we weren't where we said we would go ... lol ... ok, he soon got into his "mickey mood" but we were quite stunned :p

Good luck!

we did a reveal a few yrs ago, we told them we was counting down 30 days of them being good and if they could do it and we could mark 30 days off the calendar,then we would do a trip to Alton towers for my oldest sons birthday,
anyways they did great got to the night before,and we told them the surprise was we was doing Alton towers and chessington world adventures,they was so happy!
so when ever we go anywhere we always stop at Mcdonalds for pancakes.
We did our usual stop, and the night before i had made a cake with a big mickey in the middle and it said surprise were going to DISNEY WORLD.
They was 7,7,9 so perfect age.
we had also brought and wrapped gifts for the trip, travel blankets new travel cases,and some other cool bits plus some halloween light ups.

They closed the shutters in mcdonalds "staff was great" and brought out the cake......we sang happy birthday the bday boy was just happy to be sung to but the youngest twin noticed the cake and sat staring at it!
oldest blows out his candles Anthony the twin starts to shed tears then it hits, the other 2 read it read it and then read it again! while saying over and over really!! then came the screaming,the thankyous and tears from mummy!
it was the most amazing feeling in the word,and id kept that secrete for over year, while planning the trip with them for 2 years time.

Thats sounds amazing and just the reaction i hope we get.

A few years ago we did this for my sister and she was in her late 20's, we decided to go last minute and she was going to look after our dogs, she had just split with her fiance and was having a hard time, we had a really good deal so we decided to treat her, we made a video on you tube with pictures of our dogs and old pictures of her in Orlando, she didnt even twig until the end when i looked at her and said your coming with us she was totally stunned, we even sorted all her time off work etc. We still talk about it now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter