2 days only - Must eat foods?

Jack Jack Nom Nom Cookie in DCA
Customized Ice-Cream bar at Clarabelle's in DCA
If you like Cars, Flo's V8 is great for ambiance, but you should know the portions are huge.
Dole Whip (I love the raspberry)
Mickey Beignets
Mint Julip

I can never find these. At Disney World I know they are just below Astro orbiter and people mover. Where are they at Disneyland?

yes, cream cheese pretzels have been found at Coke Refreshment Corner and carts in Tomorrowland and Fantasyland (near IASW)..... also in DCA at the beer cart at the Wharf..... not sure of any other places.
(this is all pre-covid..... ymmv.....)

If you're going on a weekend, try to score a Lamplight Lounge brunch reservation. Get the french toast if you like sweet, chilaquiles if you like savory. Everyone talks about the lobster nachos on their lunch/dinner menu but brunch is where it's at IMHO.

Corndogs from Little Red Wagon and Corndog Castle are the best ever!
Monte Cristo from Cafe Orleans is amazing
Mickey beignets

Tigger tails at the candy place where you get out of the Winnie The Pooh ride. Yummy, and I don't even like marshmallows much. So good. I will go against the crowd in that I don't care for the Mickey Pretzels (especially the cream cheese ones - and I am a huge cream cheese lover). I love the Holiday Turkey sandwich at Earl of Sandwich.

Man, how are people not listing the new stuff?

Must eat foods for me:
Dole Whip at Adventureland
Ronto Roasters at Galaxy's Edge
Pym-ini Sandwich (or $100 supersized version) and Not so little chicken sandwhich at Pym's Test Kitchen
Cosmic Cream Orb (get the sweet spiral ration since you're already there) at Terran Treats (next to GotG)

Last edited:
You said you like great food when visiting WDW. Just to help in providing better recommendations here, what do you consider WDW's "great food"? To one person that may mean caviar and vodka at Club 33, while to another it may mean churros and Freestyle Coke.

I am so glad I read this I am going I. 18 days and I think most of my meals will be counter service. I do have a dinner reservation at Lamplight and one at Cafe Orleans. Where is Jack Jack cookie Num Nums located?

I am so glad I read this I am going I. 18 days and I think most of my meals will be counter service. I do have a dinner reservation at Lamplight and one at Cafe Orleans. Where is Jack Jack cookie Num Nums located?
Right outside the incredicoaster.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter