2 days at IOA or 1 day at each park?

angryduck71

DIS Veteran
Help! :) I will be able to go on a Thursday & Saturday in early November. On the Thurs, will be with DH & DS5. On Sat., a friend of mine only interested in HP will be with us. I am worried because Saturdays are usually more crowded, although it will be off-season I suppose. Anyway, the only things DS5 loved a year ago at US were the Woody Woodpecker rollercoaster, E.T., and the little show with Curious George. He's now into Scooby Doo though. At IOA, he'll love Spidey, HP, water rides. So, trying to decide what to do... any suggestions?

Help! :) I will be able to go on a Thursday & Saturday in early November. On the Thurs, will be with DH & DS5. On Sat., a friend of mine only interested in HP will be with us. I am worried because Saturdays are usually more crowded, although it will be off-season I suppose. Anyway, the only things DS5 loved a year ago at US were the Woody Woodpecker rollercoaster, E.T., and the little show with Curious George. He's now into Scooby Doo though. At IOA, he'll love Spidey, HP, water rides. So, trying to decide what to do... any suggestions?
November isn't usually very busy so you shouldn't have any problems doing everything you want to do in both parks. I would allow a full day in each to make sure you aren't running around...take your time and enjoy yourself.

November isn't usually very busy so you shouldn't have any problems doing everything you want to do in both parks. I would allow a full day in each to make sure you aren't running around...take your time and enjoy yourself.
:thumbsup2

Yeah, you should be able to do one each day. Like the other poster said take your time to enjoy the park. If you rush around you'll miss out on some stuff and you won't enjoy the park as much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter