2 Days at Disneyworld, suggestions?

lilbearmoo

Earning My Ears
My boyfriend and I (with no children. adults only.) are going to Disney World for 2 days this week (Thursday and Saturday), wanted to know if there are any suggestions on which parks to hit.

We have 1 free single-park tickets and we are getting 1 Park Hopper for the 2nd day. We went to Disneyland a couple times recently so we'd like to try attractions that Disneyland doesn't have.

:) Thanks a bunch in advance!

:cool1:

Hi! Congrats on going to Disney World! First I'd hit Magic Kingdom! Just spend the day there trying diffrent attractions and noticing the diffrence between MK and Disney Land.On your second day definetly go to Epcot! Im not that much of a fan of Epcot but most ppl tend to love it...Check out World Showcase , get a margarita slush hop on Maelstrom and the Mexico ride (I LOVED it...Mexico is REALLY beautiful especially the San Angel Inn background I could've stared at it for hours . It's just really beautiful the atmosphere is so romantic) If you want you could do a split between Animal Kingdom/Epcot ...or DHS/Epcot...Definetly be at Epcot by 12:00 pm to spend the rest of your day there. Check out Club Cool for the free soda/heat break .

I suggest you extend the length of your trip......by 8 days.:thumbsup2

I have the same dilemma, but we'll be there for 4 days....2 days in parks and are planning on doing exactly what you did with tickets. We know that we have to ride RocknRollerCoaster, Tower of Terror and Toy Story Mania as well as seeing the Fantasmic show, so Dis HOllywood Studios is a must and will probably be our full day ticket.

On the second day with park hopper, we know we have to see the parade and fireworks at Magic Kingdom, so we are hopping there by night. Now, what to do during the daytime?....Epcot is our last choice. Not that we don't like it, but there is so much to take-in at Epcot for such a short trip to Disney. Epcot is the best park for leisurely strolling, observing and learning. Because it's a short trip for us, we just don't want to take that much time for Epcot. So, it looks like we'll go to rope drop at Animal Kingdom as this park gets hotter than the others (may be fact or just my opinion) and we want to ride some great rides (Everest, Dino, Primevil Whirl, Kali, etc)...OH...and see the live Nemo show and go on safari....if we can get all that in before 4pm...doubtful, but one could hope with use of the Fast Pass system.

Hope this helps.
Joe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter