• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2 Days and counting...

Awesome. We leave tomorrow but won't get to DL until Tues. We are driving so it will take 2 days just to get to Cali. Then we are doing the zoo on Monday. Hoping for wonderful weather and tiny crowds and lots of fun!! Maybe we'll see you there!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Both of you have a great time! I am very excited for you. I will be checking back for those fantasmic Trip Reports :thumbsup2

We're headed there tomorrow - will drive up from our new home in San Diego around 11, so we should be riding something (or in line ;) - it is Saturday) by 2:30!! We're there until Tuesday, so we'll all overlap.

Hope you all have safe travels and a great time!!

Awesome. We leave tomorrow but won't get to DL until Tues. We are driving so it will take 2 days just to get to Cali. Then we are doing the zoo on Monday. Hoping for wonderful weather and tiny crowds and lots of fun!! Maybe we'll see you there!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:
We'll be arriving on Tuesday, also. Luckily, we're just a quick 2 hr. flight down. Look for our LGMH's!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter