2 Days, 4 Parks Help!

momsquad

DisneyDiva
Okay my Virtual, Disney Expert Friends, we (3 active adults) will be visiting Disney for the first time since 2019. We will only have 2 - surprisingly crowded - days (7&8MAR) to visit all 4 parks. We have hoppers and are begrudgingly willing to pay for G+ and ILL$ to make best use of our short time. We are staying on-sight, but not deluxe. My biggest concern is the best way to couple the parks.

Day 1: DS & MK? or AK & DS?
Day 2: AK & EP? or . . . what?

Priorities: RoTR, MMRR, FOP, SM, Remy, Soarin', TT and time for Flower/Garden at Epcot. (MMRR and Remy will be new to us)
We enjoy loads of additional rides and attractions and hope to enjoy those with G+. However, we will be highly disappointed if we do not get to experience our favorites.
Have been scouring the tips and tricks herein, think I understand the "stacking," just not sure where best to start, hop, stack, etc.

Any guidance you have to share will be greatly appreciated. Trying to approach our short trip with a positive attitude, anticipating all the Disney Magic we have experienced in the past and not let many $$ changes turn us into the negative nellies that seem to be shouting loud right now.

Thanking you in advance . . .

Hi! I do quick two day trips like this a lot. Some of my advice would depend on the dates/opening times. Also what nighttime shows you might want to do. But here’s my loose advice:

Day 1: AK rope drop, ILL for FoP
Head to MK after lunch
Evening rides and MK nighttime shows

Day 2: DHS rope drop, ILL Rise
Head to Epcot after lunch
Flower and garden booths for dinner

This advice is based on two things: I am able to get in and out quickest at AK and Epcot, so I would not put them on the same day; and Epcot and MK have the best night shows IMO, so that’s why I end there.

Good luck!

Mom,

These aren't always accurate, but two notions have seemed to hold true for us. They may hold, and they may be relevant depending on what two days of the week you are visiting:

- Avoid MK on Mondays, as (it seems) many people begin their vacations/holidays on Monday and "home" to the MK as their starting point.

- Avoid EPCOT on weekends (especially during festivals) as many Floridians gravitate there for World Showcase eats and libations.

I would normally agree with the plan of the above poster, but in looking at your list of priorities, you have a lot you’d like to accomplish in Epcot! So with that said, I’d propose-

Monday -
AK - ILL for FoP
Epcot - ILL for Remy and start stacking with genie for test track. You should get there by noon, and would have a long time to enjoy the park.

Tuesday -
HS - ILL for RoTR and MMRR
MK - Start your Genie stack.

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter