2 day ticket?

sportel

Mouseketeer
We are rethinking our plans (again!) for our time in Florida January 2-4. Now we are considering going to Seaworld for 2 days (really 1.5 days) and Legoland for 1 day. I think these parks might be a better fit for our kids (8 and 6 when we travel) than Universal Studios.

I think earlier in the year there was a second day (free?) with ticket purchase. I can't see anything like that on the website right now.

Should I wait a few weeks to see if any deals come out for early January? Any historic information or advice to offer?

I was wondering this too. I don't see the 2nd day free option on the SW Orlando website anymore. It appears they are only offering length of stay/unlimited admission for 14 days when you purchase the combo/multipark ticket. Are the days of getting a 2nd day free at SW (with a SW single park ticket) no more?

We are rethinking our plans (again!) for our time in Florida January 2-4. Now we are considering going to Seaworld for 2 days (really 1.5 days) and Legoland for 1 day. I think these parks might be a better fit for our kids (8 and 6 when we travel) than Universal Studios.

I think earlier in the year there was a second day (free?) with ticket purchase. I can't see anything like that on the website right now.

Should I wait a few weeks to see if any deals come out for early January? Any historic information or advice to offer?

SW discontinued the second day free offer about a month or so ago, unfortunately.

I was able to find this on the website, that might help you a little:

http://seaworldparks.com/en/seaworl...FallCampaign&gclid=CIjMkOCHkrMCFfBcMgodjXUAlQ

It gives Canadian residents free all day dining with a regular priced SeaWorld admission. Their dining plan is excellent and unlimited, and is valued at $32.99 pp (adult) . Not sure about the kids price.

I know it won't give you the second day free that you are seeking, but might be worth considering if a better offer doesn't come out before your travel dates.

:( Wow..so disappointing that they have discontinued the free second day admission We would have most certainly spent additional dollars if we went a second day. We are going in April and hope that there is some type of promo offered at that time~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter