2 Day Passports from 1988

kprincesskate

Earning My Ears
I need some help! I have 2 two-day passports to Disneyland from 1988. I called the tickets sales line and the woman told me that only the lead at the Gate on the day of our arrival can determine the trade-in value for me. They only offer the hopper passes now, and she is not sure how I can use these tickets! I want to be able to plan ahead of time, so do any of you have any suggestions of who I can call?

Thank you!
Katie

Honestly, if I had something like, I would NOT use it as admission. I'd keep it as a collectible, or SELL it as a collectible.

I have a few unused 3-day 1985 passports. A couple years ago, I tried listing one on ebay with a minimum bid of $225. No bidders!

I also have a few complimentary 1985 CM passes. They are good for 1 day admission to WDW resort park. I don't want to part with these, but I wonder how much they are worth?

I have a few unused 3-day 1985 passports. A couple years ago, I tried listing one on ebay with a minimum bid of $225. No bidders!

I also have a few complimentary 1985 CM passes. They are good for 1 day admission to WDW resort park. I don't want to part with these, but I wonder how much they are worth?

Are you nuts? :rotfl: $225? maybe for a set of passes from the 60s.

You're gonna have to hold on to those for a few more years before you get that asking price.

:wizard: Rudy

Are you nuts? :rotfl: $225? maybe for a set of passes from the 60s.

You're gonna have to hold on to those for a few more years before you get that asking price.

I didn't think it was that outrageous. These tickets don't have an expiration and they don't have to be used consecutively or within a certain period. You could use one today and the next one two years from now. Current face value is $198 ($66 x 3).

CM passes have an expiration date. I would think that CM passes from '85 would definitely be expired by now. When I was working for the company the expiration date was a couple of years from when we received the pass. Check on the back of the pass to see if/when yours expire(d).

When I got my last set of free passes from the WDC in 2004, the expiration was about 3-4 years later. Then TDS was sold to the childrens place, so they were only good for that calendar year. Now that we are back with the WDC, I will check the expiration as soon as I get them, which should be next week!!

I need some help! I have 2 two-day passports to Disneyland from 1988. I called the tickets sales line and the woman told me that only the lead at the Gate on the day of our arrival can determine the trade-in value for me. They only offer the hopper passes now, and she is not sure how I can use these tickets! I want to be able to plan ahead of time, so do any of you have any suggestions of who I can call?

Thank you!
Katie

If it says "no expiration" then it should be ok. Take them with you, ask then buy your tx when you get there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter