2 day park tickets ????

FunkyFunBuckets

Mouseketeer
hi everyone just wondering if anyone could tell me how much it would be for just 2 days non park hopper tickets for 24th and 25th of december this year.

my sister just got word that her departure flight from her disney honeymoon was cancelled and it means that she can either come home a day early or stay 2 more days at disney.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Yes we are from europe and therefore only have a 14 day ticket and the next ticket up is 21 day ticket and too much to pay for just 2 days.

my sister is currently booked into disney from the 10th of december to the 24th but as she has now had to add 2 days to her honeymoon, she will now be there to the 26th of dec. and would really like to be able to go to the parks on these days.

If you go to the Disney website, you can put in any combination of ticket that you want to get the price. It will be without sales tax until you go further into the process.

If she's going to Disney for her honeymoon, and the airline simply extended her trip by two days, why does she need a 2 day ticket? If she's got a MYW ticket for fewer than 9 days, she can simply add 2 days to the ticket for $8 per ticket per day, plus tax.

If she's going to Disney for her honeymoon, and the airline simply extended her trip by two days, why does she need a 2 day ticket? If she's got a MYW ticket for fewer than 9 days, she can simply add 2 days to the ticket for $8 per ticket per day, plus tax.

The person in question may be from Europe.

There are 14 day (and more) tickets available there.

OP, FunkyFunBuckets, we need more details to give a better answer.

I would just spend those days visiting other resorts, shopping mall and dtd etc. It will be so busy those two and since she is there for her honeymoon i would guess that she has done a lit already. It is very expensive for just two days, if she cannot add extra days to her current tickets

Yes lets assume that they have already been at WDW for 10 or 14 days.

I would not be looking to go to the parks for those two days, its just not worth it because the huge crowds, particularly if they have to buy a new set of tickets.

I would visit the resorts, go to DTD, maybe rent a car and visit other areas of of Central FL.

The person in question may be from Europe.

There are 14 day (and more) tickets available there.

OP, FunkyFunBuckets, we need more details to give a better answer.
Good point - missed the location! Thanks, Robo.

thank you allison i had asked my sister if she priced the tickets on the disney website and i dont know exactly what she did but the 21 day ticket is only £39 pound more expensive so that will suit perfect i probably should have checked after she said she had looked but i guess with the stressing out she miscalculated anyway thanks again :thumbsup2

Two day tickets, without hopping, are $178.92 (including tax). If you include Park Hopping it is $237.50.

It may be less expensive to switch to the 21 Day Ultimate from the 14 Day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter